Turn Off "Mobile View" in Browser

marcm

Members
Mar 28, 2011
Can anyone tell me if the option to disable mobile view still exists in the browser settings? I have always found it useful but I do not see it in MIUI.

Or better yet use Miren browser. Its designed by some people on the actual MIUI dev team. Works really slick.

Sent from my Desire CDMA using Tapatalk

Accidentally unsubscribed to my own thread. Thanks!

Sent from my ADR6300 using the miui-dev.com Forums App

Just installed Miren browser. Looks great. And thanks absolute for the instruction. Don't know why the developers left this out. Might be a Chinese government thing.(?)

Edit- about:debug only brings me to my home page.

Have they fixed the copy/paste in miren browser? It wasn't working last time I checked.

after doing about:debug you then have to hit menu -> settings, you'll have a lot more advanced options

Just installed Miren browser. Looks great. And thanks absolute for the instruction. Don't know why the developers left this out. Might be a Chinese government thing.(?)

Edit- about:debug only brings me to my home page.

If by chinese government you really mean inconsistent adhering to web standards across multiple platforms, then absolutely!

I was thinking more along the lines of the government wanting to make sure they can fy and track mobile phone users.