[TUTORIAL] WORKING FIX FOR SAFETYNET / CTS PROFILE FAILED

Just rooted and installed the safety net and still says its failed anything else I can do??

you have to hide magisk by itself ... open app - right upper corner - setup - magisk hide ... enter new name
For that you have to "Enable USB debugging" in developer options
Then clear Data / Cache from "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" and reboot

Reactions: lakyljuk
you have to hide magisk by itself ... open app - right upper corner - setup - magisk hide ... enter new name
Then clear Data / Cache from "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" and reboot
Safety net is working now needed to update the magisk manager and also you were right magisk hide looks like it made the trick.
Thank you so much

Reactions: katerpanne
Universal SafetyNet Fix v1.1.0 Link https://t.me/XiaomiEUCloud/159

"This is a Magisk module that fixes SafetyNet on devices with hardware attestation and unlocked bootloaders. It defeats both hardware attestation and the new CTS profile updates, without any changes to device or model names, as long as you can pass basic attestation (i.e. fingerprints). No device-specific features (such as the Pixel-exclusive Google Assistant design) will be lost.

MagiskHide is required if rooted.
Compatible with all Android 8.0 - 11 ROMs based on AOSP. "
So, what is the changelog and do I need to install this version (1.1.0) if I have already installed version 1.0.2 for Android 10 and it works fine now?

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Reactions: Maximhtc
Well, well, well.

Got this notification yesterday on Miui 12.1.3 Xiaomi.EU on Mi 10 Pro Global (no root, no magisk).

See attachment 1.

Then Google Play Store updated itself (and possibly other system apps).

Google Pay App still shows that notification when opened.

SafetyNet passes only on Basic integrity, it fails on CTS.
DRM Info: still Widevine L1
Google Play: certified.

Yet:
NFC payments still work with Google Pay.
I do not use any DRM apps.
My banking apps also work.

Wondering for how long...
6afc6fcb523c6ace4deed50ed3f77101.jpg

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro Xiaomi.EU 12.1.3

Safetynet is ok after install the patch but Google Pay show me for my cards: not setup,. Clear cache/data, new install of app and cards, but no change. And now one day later, i look again and like magic, all my cards are useable again.
But another problem: I cant update Magisk to newest one v21.2. When i update, my phone ends in bootloop (10 Pro with EU Rom 20.6.18). I use direct methode, manual in twrp, with deinstallation before but allways a bootloop. The last one with no problem is v21.0.

Safetynet is ok after install the patch but Google Pay show me for my cards: not setup,. Clear cache/data, new install of app and cards, but no change. And now one day later, i look again and like magic, all my cards are useable again.
But another problem: I cant update Magisk to newest one v21.2. When i update, my phone ends in bootloop (10 Pro with EU Rom 20.6.18). I use direct methode, manual in twrp, with deinstallation before but allways a bootloop. The last one with no problem is v21.0.

why do you want update magisk ? the version 20.4 on android10 is fine.

some hints:
  • flash with "fastboot flash boot boot.img" - "boot.img" from your installed xiaomi-rom.zip -> phone should boot in system
  • disable all modules before updating
  • use uninstallscript in twrp - reboot - install magisk -> try 21.1 and 21.2

regards

Last edited:
For that you have to "Enable USB debugging" in developer options

For me it doesn't work on my Poco f2 pro / weekly 21.1.13. SaftyNet failed at ctsProfile.
Any other options I can try?

For me it doesn't work on my Poco f2 pro / weekly 21.1.13. SaftyNet failed at ctsProfile.
Any other options I can try?
You don't need to install any fix for SafetyNet on Weekly 21.1.13. Please redownload the ROM again, it has been reuploaded for LMI to fix this issue with SafetyNet. ;)

Starting from the next releases, this is no longer necessary, we block key attestation on framework-level.
Passed SafetyNet on Mi 10 even with Magisk installed (MagiskHide must be enabled, of course).
Since 2 years I'm happy user of your weekly builds (Roms) on my Mi Max 3 (I have latest version 20.9.4). I've never installed Magisk and never rooted my phone, and SafetyNet was working fine until 12.01.2021. Is there any possibility to me, to still have unrooted phone (and without Magisk installed) with SafetyNet passing ok ?

Since 2 years I'm happy user of your weekly builds (Roms) on my Mi Max 3 (I have latest version 20.9.4). I've never installed Magisk and never rooted my phone, and SafetyNet was working fine until 12.01.2021. Is there any possibility to me, to still have unrooted phone (and without Magisk installed) with SafetyNet passing ok ?

Yes… install the new weekly update for your phone. No magisk is needed for passing safetynet. At the moment :)

Yes… install the new weekly update for your phone. No magisk is needed for passing safetynet. At the moment :)
Unfortunately this device is EOL in weeklies and last MIUI 12 stable is from 08/2020. He only can hope that there will be an update. Alas, otherwise root and magisk are the only alternatives.

Do you know any solution for pepole with A7 or older ? (I mean for noname chinese devices that has factory unlocked bootloader and no chance for any update).

Yes… buy a new one or go to github and ask the developer to adapt it to your rom.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
Just updated magisk manager to 8.0.7 and magisk to 21.4 and everything is ok with 21.1.13/14 beta (mi9). Magisk hide active, hide magisk manager with name change is not active.
P.S. Made full magisk uninstall and clean install of magisk.

Just updated magisk manager to 8.0.7 and magisk to 21.4 and everything is ok with 21.1.13/14 beta (mi9). Magisk hide active, hide magisk manager with name change is not active.
P.S. Made full magisk uninstall and clean install of magisk.
Enable "Install via USB" option in developer settings (phone's settings) to be able to hide Magisk Manager. ;)
You can disable this option after hidding it.

Guys am I doing something wrong? Gpay stopped working for me as ctsprofile was failing . I have tried to flash this fix but got bootloop. I got my phone encrypted but that is not the issue as I have deleted data and full wiped rom and it is working now. I have Manager and Magisk installed (8.0.7 and 21.4). Hided it(after enabling USB debugging). Flashed fix (this ios only module that is flashed) and it is still failing safetynet. I have tried to remoev magisk and clean install it all over again but still nothing.

It is android 9 on Xiaomi Mi9 with MIUI 10.5 rom installed

Guys am I doing something wrong? Gpay stopped working for me as ctsprofile was failing . I have tried to flash this fix but got bootloop. I got my phone encrypted but that is not the issue as I have deleted data and full wiped rom and it is working now. I have Manager and Magisk installed (8.0.7 and 21.4). Hided it(after enabling USB debugging). Flashed fix (this ios only module that is flashed) and it is still failing safetynet. I have tried to remoev magisk and clean install it all over again but still nothing.

It is android 9 on Xiaomi Mi9 with MIUI 10.5 rom installed
And what safetynet-fix version did you flash?