[TUTORIAL] WORKING FIX FOR SAFETYNET / CTS PROFILE FAILED

Dec 15, 2020
Alright , here we go again .

Steps to follow :
1. Open Magisk and select modules tab
2. Install Module for Android 11 - (https://t.me/XiaomiEUCloud/156)
For Android 10 - (https://t.me/XiaomiEUCloud/158) from Storage
3. Reboot your Device
Done .

UPDATE : NO NEED TO FLASH THIS ON 12.1.14 AND LATER BETA BUILDS AS THE FIX HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED ALREADY .

Credits - Admin 47 from https://t.me/XiaomiEUK20Pro
Screenshot_2021-01-13-16-17-10-904_dqeh.ccvj.sj.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
May I ask what does it do? Does it change the device name like magisk props or something? (I'd ~like to keep my device name the way I've set it with magisk props).

Install it on my 10Pro with 20.0618 EU Rom (a10) and now it hang on MIUI logo :( Saw to late: only for A11 rom.
Any chance to repair that without factory reset?

EDIT: Use the Magisk uninstaller scrpit and now it boot again.

Last edited:
May I ask what does it do? Does it change the device name like magisk props or something? (I'd ~like to keep my device name the way I've set it with magisk props).

this fix has been implemented in the weekly roms from 21.1.14

you can read it in detail on the GitHub-Page it will change some props and files
after install / reboot: clear Data / Cache "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" - reboot

Android 8-11: Version 1.1.0
to install with magisk as described by
DamonSalvatore07

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
DONT INSTALL MODULE FOR VERSION 11 on A10 and vice versa -> BOOTLOOP !!!
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Android 11: Version 1.0.2 to install with magisk as described by DamonSalvatore07

Android 10: Version 1.0.2 to install with magisk as described by DamonSalvatore07

thx to: @kdrag0n & @Anan1211

If you want to follow the discussion:

Attachments

• 1610540594362.png
    1610540594362.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 1,176
Last edited:
Install it on my 10Pro with 20.0618 EU Rom (a10) and now it hang on MIUI logo :( Saw to late: only for A11 rom.

Next time you can use this methods so that you dont have to uninstall everything :)

First possibility:

use this tool you can install it with "twrp":
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Second possibility:
  • Go to the ‘Advanced’ menu in TWRP
  • Select ‘File Manager’ to launch the in-built file manager
  • Navigate to ‘/data/adb/modules’ directory where the installed modules are present.
  • You shall see folders by names of the modules installed on your phone
  • Open the folder of the Magisk Module that you want to delete and tap on the button at the bottom-right of the screen.
  • Select ‘Delete’ from the list of available actions
  • Finally, swipe the button on the screen to confirm the action and delete the Magisk Module from your phone

((Boot into twrp, go to file manager, go to data/adb/magisk/modules and remove the module. (Ah keterpanne was faster..)) Also, you may want to boot i to safe mode as described near the end of this guide:

Reactions: tasar
Great mod! Thanks!
Any chance you can make it work on Android 10 as well?
And hopefully on other phones such as Samsung's? :)

@katerpanne thanks for info! Umm, 2 things:
1)How do we download it?... I go to the link, but I ~can't find the download button.. (facepalm). Github almost always confused me when I was to download stuff
2)Does it work with edxposed installed?

Ah, I think I had to use the desktop version of the site... I pressed to install a zip with ~everything. Should I flash this? (Uf, it feels bad not being able to use github..)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-13-15-19-52-355_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-13-15-19-52-355_com.android.chrome.jpg
    379 KB · Views: 785
Done! (I might try to install edxpose later on.)
Ah now I get it, I think. I should go to desktop version and download zip of ~everything apartfrom those shown in the pic:

Attachments

• IMG_20210113_153255.jpg
    IMG_20210113_153255.jpg
    231.1 KB · Views: 666
With that zip from kdrag0n I can pass safetynet but gpay still says device not secure and nfc payment is disabled.

Mi 10, latest rom

With that zip from kdrag0n I can pass safetynet but gpay still says device not secure and nfc payment is disabled.

Mi 10, latest rom
Try to delete cache of google play services, gpay and play store. Then reboot and try again. If that doesn't help delete all data of google play services, gpay and play store.

Reactions: mario.bradac
I have Mi 10 ultra.
Thank you for the info!
Sounds promising I am still on A10...
So, few questions:
1. do you have also MagiskHiide Props Config module to change attestation type to force to basic or you use hardware type?
2. Do you have also GPay Fix module installed?
3. If i go from weekly rom based on Android 10 do I need to do something extra to install 12.5.21.1.6 rom or just flash this rom via TWRP and Magisk again?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Thank you for the info!
Sounds promising I am still on A10...
So, few questions:
1. do you have also MagiskHiide Props Config module to change attestation type to force to basic or you use hardware type?
2. Do you have also GPay Fix module installed?
3. If i go from weekly rom based on Android 10 do I need to do something extra to install 12.5.21.1.6 rom or just flash this rom via TWRP and Magisk again?

Thanks in advance for the answers

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk
1. Yes. Force basic key attestation.
2. Yes
3. https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads...e-magisk-for-mi-10-umi-plus-extra-tips.59306/

Theres good instructions. You have to do full wipe if you go from A10 to A11.