[TUTORIAL] WORKING FIX FOR SAFETYNET / CTS PROFILE FAILED

You mean ver is wrong and nothing will help you now or it is good and you have no idea as I don't? :)

You mean ver is wrong and nothing will help you now or it is good and you have no idea as I don't? :)
This version should work on Android 9 but maybe not on MIUI (with Android 9). So I don't know what you can do to fix SafetyNet. :(

Reactions: Genocide
Thanks all working now

|Edit.
it passes ctsProfile after installing magisk but somehow gpay is not working after adding another card (it was workingwith one of them) Clearing cache does not helping. I have gpay and google play services hided in magiskhide. My bank app is working and ofc the most secured app in the world McDonalds is also sayin that I am rooted. HOW? :)

edit2
I forgot about hiding Magisk Mcdonalds works but Gpay still not

Last edited:
Reactions: katerpanne
Thanks all working now

|Edit.
it passes ctsProfile after installing magisk but somehow gpay is not working after adding another card (it was workingwith one of them) Clearing cache does not helping. I have gpay and google play services hided in magiskhide. My bank app is working and ofc the most secured app in the world McDonalds is also sayin that I am rooted. HOW? :)

there are some sql scripts for gpay... try them. use the search function. mcdonalds is unhealthy. kind regards

Silly me
I find out i was clearing wrong data. Google Play instead google play services. Now all works!!! Thank you all for your help. Community is amazing!!!!!

Reactions: Poney70
Hello there,
I have the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G running on Android 10, MIUI 12.3.
The magisk safettynet says: Attestation failed, basicintegrity V, ctsprofile - , evaltype BASIC.
My play store is certified but my google pay says that the device is rooted.

I have tried the method 1 and 2. None of them worked. On method 2, there is NO 'Force BASIC key attestation' in that list. Instead I see on 2- Device simulation (disabled).

I also tried to flash this safetynet fix v1.0.2 android 10.zip but my storage is encrypted, I can not see that file (flashing via usb did not work, it gave an error message).

What should I do to solve my cts and google pay problem ?
Thanks in advance

Hello there,
I have the Xiaomi Mi 9 Pro 5G running on Android 10, MIUI 12.3.
The magisk safettynet says: Attestation failed, basicintegrity V, ctsprofile - , evaltype BASIC.
My play store is certified but my google pay says that the device is rooted.

I have tried the method 1 and 2. None of them worked. On method 2, there is NO 'Force BASIC key attestation' in that list. Instead I see on 2- Device simulation (disabled).

I also tried to flash this safetynet fix v1.0.2 android 10.zip but my storage is encrypted, I can not see that file (flashing via usb did not work, it gave an error message).

What should I do to solve my cts and google pay problem ?
Thanks in advance

what are "method 1 and 2" ? this all are magisk modules ...

All works including banking apps, I have hidden my fitness app but it detects that it is a custom ROM. Any solution for this? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-20-12-45-00-516_com.technogym.cnab.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-20-12-45-00-516_com.technogym.cnab.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 256
All works including banking apps, I have hidden my fitness app but it detects that it is a custom ROM. Any solution for this? Thanks
Do you have SafetyNet passed? If not you should fix this as a first basic step.
If SafetyNet is passed try to hide Magisk Manager itself. Then clear cache and data of this specific app and try again.

Sent from my Mi Ultra via Tapatalk

Do you have SafetyNet passed? If not you should fix this as a first basic step.
If SafetyNet is passed try to hide Magisk Manager itself. Then clear cache and data of this specific app and try again.

Safetynet is passed. Magisk is hidden, cleared the cache and data of this app. Still same error message...

Edit: When I click on hide magisk manager and give a name, it says "hiding magisk manager failed'.
Any solutions ?

Last edited:
Safetynet is passed. Magisk is hidden, cleared the cache and data of this app. Still same error message...

Edit: When I click on hide magisk manager and give a name, it says "hiding magisk manager failed'.
Any solutions ?

Usb installation in developer options on

Last edited:

Any solutions ?
So, it means you don't have Magisk Manager hidden.
Set the option "installation via USB" on in developers mode and then hide Magisk Manager itself.
Some third party apps use many ways to recognize if the phone is unlocked/rooted. It's always good to hide other things related to custom recovery etc. So, I also recommend to remove TWRP folder. And once again: after it's done stop this app, clear its cache and data and start it again. Good luck.

Reactions: Poney70
what is the difference of this file for github safetynet-fix-v1.1.1? I have MIUI 12 and Android 10

I have linked the github page in the beginning of this thread, there you can see what he changed…

Changes
  • Removed security patch fixup to fix CTS profile mismatches on some devices
Some devices will now need to use MagiskHide Props Config in addition to this module in order to pass CTS profile checks as part of basic attestation. Altering the CTS profile is no longer in scope for this module as it breaks more devices than it fixes.

Last edited:
mi 10t pro, latest rom xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30SUltra_MI10T_21.2.3_v12-11
and no SafetyPass.

hi, I'm trying to get google pay on a mi 9t pro (raphael) using pixelexperience 11 but still getting cts profile fail. I do have MagiskHide Props Config enabled and the values match those on the system.prop on your 1.1.0.zip. I'm using the fingerprint of a Pixel 4a A11.
is it safe to install your module on my phone? could you share a better fingerprint with me? any suggestion?

hi, I'm trying to get google pay on a mi 9t pro (raphael) using pixelexperience 11 but still getting cts profile fail. I do have MagiskHide Props Config enabled and the values match those on the system.prop on your 1.1.0.zip. I'm using the fingerprint of a Pixel 4a A11.
is it safe to install your module on my phone? could you share a better fingerprint with me? any suggestion?
Hello, you don't need to use "MagiskHide Props Config" if your ROM is correctly made. ;)

Only install the latest "safetynet-fix" Magisk module in Magisk Manager => safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip

:)

Hello, you don't need to use "MagiskHide Props Config" if your ROM is correctly made. ;)

Only install the latest "safetynet-fix" Magisk module in Magisk Manager => safetynet-fix-v1.1.1.zip

Thank you for your very quick response. I removed Hide Props Config and installed safetynet-fix 1.1.1 as instructed. I was a bit scared once I saw it saying it had installed the fix for android 10 instead of 11, but after rebooting it successfully passed the satefynet test in magiskmanager. unfortunately google pay still says my device doesn't pass security :( MagiskHide is enabled for Google Pay and com.google.android.gms. any other I should mark?

Thank you for your very quick response. I removed Hide Props Config and installed safetynet-fix 1.1.1 as instructed. I was a bit scared once I saw it saying it had installed the fix for android 10 instead of 11, but after rebooting it successfully passed the satefynet test in magiskmanager. unfortunately google pay still says my device doesn't pass security :( MagiskHide is enabled for Google Pay and com.google.android.gms. any other I should mark?
You also need to "clear all data" of these following apps:

- Google Play store
- Google Play services
- Google Service Framework

Then reboot your device. :)

If Google Pay still not working, "clear all data" of this app too. ;)

Reactions: mnemoc