TWRP does not show files and ROMS

SpainAgain

Members
Jan 4, 2023
I have installed Xiaomi.eu 22.12.26 and TWRP-installer-3.7.0_11-0 and it turns out that TWRP does not read the files from the phone so I cannot update the ROM.

I have already tried removing pattern lock and fingerprint.

How many threads do you want to open for your problem? Why don't you use the corresponding revovery thread for the appropriate recovery?

You're right, I just don't know where to locate the threads I open, I get lost and open new ones, sorry.

Oh my god thank you so much, how is it possible that I can't find/appear that file on the official TWRP website? My Android version is 13 TKQ not 12...Does it work too?

Last edited:
I wanted to thank you again! It turns out that the official TWRP website seems to be outdated. Your version of TWRP installed perfectly and works flawlessly, Camerado84 seems to be the creator of this updated TWRP. Huge hugs! The problem is solved !!! :D

The problem came when I wanted to upgrade.

I download via OTA the update, when finished I select the package (the ROM) and open TWRP, I check the option to reinstall TWRP automatically after finishing, the process starts and it seems that everything goes well (nothing in red) until just at the end of the whole thing appears 5 lines in red where it says the following: (attached picture of the message, I wrote it on the PC but it happened in TWRP)

When I wanted to reboot it said that there was no OS installed and that if I was sure (to reboot), I rebooted in recovery first and then in system. What problems can cause the appearance of the message?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-20-15-34-35-051_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-20-15-34-35-051_com.android.settings.jpg
    274.3 KB · Views: 107
Guys my device is Xiaomi 12 Pro Global MIXM (zeus)

On the first page of the ROM Stable for my device, there is the link to download the TWRP, I searched for zeus and found it, however there are 2 files and I can't understand the difference between them, as there is no alum brief tutorial explaining it, could someone tell me explain?

Captura de tela 2023-01-20 131956.png

Both are from the same publication date, the difference is between A12 and A13

Thanks...

The problem came when I wanted to upgrade.

I download via OTA the update, when finished I select the package (the ROM) and open TWRP, I check the option to reinstall TWRP automatically after finishing, the process starts and it seems that everything goes well (nothing in red) until just at the end of the whole thing appears 5 lines in red where it says the following: (attached picture of the message, I wrote it on the PC but it happened in TWRP)

When I wanted to reboot it said that there was no OS installed and that if I was sure (to reboot), I rebooted in recovery first and then in system. What problems can cause the appearance of the message?
****This picture did not finish uploading, this is what appeared in TWRP after the update.****

Just in the last lines (in red).

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-04-10-688_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-01-21-02-04-10-688_com.miui.gallery-edit.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 76
****This picture did not finish uploading, this is what appeared in TWRP after the update.****

Just in the last lines (in red).
It's just a remount bug, it doesn't affect anything unless you flash additional zips without a reboot first. You're fine.

It seems to me an important enough step not to be included in the guide to follow on this website.

I almost s**t myself they could also warn that the official TWRP website is obsolete (or better said, only valid for certain versions of Android) and start talking about skkk versions in the guide itself instead of going around the forums a thousand times.

In 'advanced' there are several options, among which are these: 'Install Magisk' 'Install Magisk Alpha' 'Use Magisk' 'Use Magisk Alpha' What is the difference between these two 'versions' of Magisk? Will I still be able to use Google Pay to pay with NFC being root? Which version do I install? If the answer is: install both...which one first?

The link to the recoveries that have been used for .EU are literally at the end of the first paragraph in the how-to.

See that _11 in the file name of the version of TWRP you initially used? That means Android 11.

That bug is reported many times in the .EU MIUI 14 threads on here, which I suggest you read to know about outstanding bugs or potential issues. That's kind of the whole point of those threads.

Alpha means early test version.
For the initial Magisk install you will click install Magisk, preserve encryption and maintain dm verity.
Then to maintain root after future you'll use the patch boot with Magisk option and select the same check boxes.

NFC is working, but if you have any trouble with it, then you may have to install the SafetyNetFix (2.4.0) Google it. Then install that from Magisk Manager. Depending on your apps you may have to configure the deny list in Magisk Manager and hide the app under a different name in it's own settings. This is all normal for Magisk users and nothing to do with this ROM in particular.