Twrp for Android 12 in mi 10 ultra

jdbarril

Members
Oct 26, 2020
I have download the last ROM for MIUI (13.0.5) for muy mi 10 ultra in August 29. I thought this update was un fastboot, like the others before, in Android 12. But, inside the .Zip file, there is no files .bat.
It means that the last upgrade is to install with twrp?
I have read there is not a twrp for mi 10 ultra in Android 12....

I have download the last ROM for MIUI (13.0.5) for muy mi 10 ultra in August 29. I thought this update was un fastboot, like the others before, in Android 12. But, inside the .Zip file, there is no files .bat.
It means that the last upgrade is to install with twrp?
I have read there is not a twrp for mi 10 ultra in Android 12....
where do you read?twrp for mi 10 ultra do exist for A12 rom

Hello, if you can help me, I have a Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, I have installed the twrp LR.TEAM Mi10Pro TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 which version is the last to update that works well, I can't use my phone, it was updated to the mi13 version and it gives mounting error and I need to update TWRP
Can you tell me, if these would be good, they are downloaded from the page, LR, TEAM I ask for help I am very stuck on this

THANK YOU

Hello, if you can help me, I have a Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra, I have installed the twrp LR.TEAM Mi10Pro TWRP 3.4.2b-0623 which version is the last to update that works well, I can't use my phone, it was updated to the mi13 version and it gives mounting error and I need to update TWRP
Can you tell me, if these would be good, they are downloaded from the page, LR, TEAM I ask for help I am very stuck on this

THANK YOU
look here

Now you need a TWRP / OrangeFox for Android 12
- download TWRP for your device from xiaomi.eu
- or TWRP for your device from skkk
- if its a *.zip file then unzipp it
- rename the downloaded TWRP into "twrp.img"

look here

Hi Katerpanne, I have the LR.TEAM 3.4.2b-0623 version, to put the new version I have to remove this or I can do it from the twrp that I have installed, I'm very stuck, I need the phone, and I'm afraid of losing all the information that I have inside, I cannot make a backup copy, because it stayed in the update and I can only access it through fabook or twrp, thank you I hope with your help to solve it

look here

good, today I bring very good news,
With patience and following in the footsteps of my friend TecRevs with video for clumsy, I was able to put my Mi 10 Ultra as new