TWRP for Mi 10T Lite / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5 G (gauguin)

Thanks for all the effort put into this. I am still using 3.6.2.1C. plan to update to the latest stable ( still on the previous - 13.0.10.0). What would you advise, update my twrp to the most recent version and then update to the newest stable release?

Thanks for all the effort put into this. I am still using 3.6.2.1C. plan to update to the latest stable ( still on the previous - 13.0.10.0). What would you advise, update my twrp to the most recent version and then update to the newest stable release?
Yes.

Reactions: c4cat
I meant i updated the twrp to the latest version but it can decrypt the previous stable 13.0.10.0. I cant update to latest stable.

Remember i asked if i could update twrp and then moved on to the latest rom, you said i could. I did just that but the newest twrp version does not decrypt storage on miui 13.0.10.0. in essence i can't update to 13.0.11.0 since the storage isn't decrypted.

• Sad
Reactions: TuxLin
Remember i asked if i could update twrp and then moved on to the latest rom, you said i could. I did just that but the newest twrp version does not decrypt storage on miui 13.0.10.0. in essence i can't update to 13.0.11.0 since the storage isn't decrypted.
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I tested the new release after upgrading to 13.0.11.0.

In addition to @SISPANAGHS's proposal, another possibility is to reinstall your previous TWP by fastboot or via sideload.

I' ve observed that TWRP version decrypting each Miui release depends on when the /data partition was formatted.
So, I think every user should use the TWRP release which decrypts his /data partition.

I went from weekly to stable 13.0.6.0-fastboot with format of /data (first installation script). Then upgraded to 13.0.10.0 by ota and later to 13.0.11.0 also by ota.

Last edited:
Sorry for the misunderstanding. I tested the new release after upgrading to 13.0.11.0.

In addition to @SISPANAGHS's proposal, another possibility is to reinstall your previous TWP by fastboot or via sideload.

I' ve observed that TWRP version decrypting each Miui release depends on when the /data partition was formatted.
So, I think every user should use the TWRP release which decrypts his /data partition.

I went from weekly to stable 13.0.6.0-fastboot with format of /data (first installation script). Then upgraded to 13.0.10.0 by ota and later to 13.0.11.0 also by ota.
Hi, it works. I just realized that your latest twrp that downloaded via Camerado's link had an issue. The one i downloaded from the link you provided works perfectly.

Hi, it works. I just realized that your latest twrp that downloaded via Camerado's link had an issue. The one i downloaded from the link you provided works perfectly.

The image uploaded by @Camerado is the correct one.
Your issue must be other than this.