Twrp For Redmi 3s

trupoed

Members
Mar 30, 2016
Hi everybody!
Well, need help again!
I've downloaded and flashed TWRP for Redmi 3S. Going ok for the first TWRP run. But when i've tapped "reboot to OS" nothing's happening but the initial white MI logo is shown. Long power button press doesn't help - it's all the same and i even can't run TWRP for a second time..
In this situation only chineese fastboot DEV ROM flashing helps. But i don't need chineese ROM! I wanna use EU ROM as usual i do!
So, maybe somethig's wrong with "land" TWRP version?? Or what??
Thanx in advance!

Last edited:
Technically speaking, you need Chinese Dev Rom because it contains a feature in Security - Permission that allows your device to gain root access without installing third party software from Google Play Store. My advise is: Install the Chinese Dev Rom using the MiFlash tool, activate root and be sure the Bootloader is unlocked. Then download and Install Flashify which will allow you to download and install the latest version of TWRP. After you're done with flashing TWRP, reboot in Recovery, Flash EU Rom then Flash SuperSU as well. After that, is flavor based. In case of need, reach me here and I will provide the tutorials...

Reactions: trupoed
Hi everybody!
Well, need help again!
I've downloaded and flashed TWRP for Redmi 3S. Going ok for the first TWRP run. But when i've tapped "reboot to OS" nothing's happening but the initial white MI logo is shown. Long power button press doesn't help - it's all the same and i even can't run TWRP for a second time..
In this situation only chineese fastboot DEV ROM flashing helps. But i don't need chineese ROM! I wanna use EU ROM as usual i do!
So, maybe somethig's wrong with "land" TWRP version?? Or what??
Thanx in advance!

It looks like your boot loader is not unlocked, is it?

Reactions: trupoed and k31k0
Thanks to everybody, who replied, but problem is solved. :) Had to turn off "dm verification" (whatever it is) in the twrp's advanced settings. I didn't know about that, but now i do.. Maybe my experience would be useful to somebody... :)

Last edited: