TWRP Mi Mix 3

No, I meant someone with Portuguese or Brazilian name, wrote also bootloop... don't worry I understand u...I testing too for recoveries n some roms so I know what mean to restore device everyday...anyway I'm glad to u n I thank u

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
im glad too ^^

Reactions: PeppeCNN
Yes really, it shows Mi Logo and then recovery, so it seems to be really corrupt. The boot.img is also about 7MB, seems to be little bit small. In 15.11 build this file is about 15MB.
so just back to china dev rom by miflash and wait for news

rom was changed i think, was uploaded 1 h n half ago, someone tested? i downloading

edit:
bootloop on mi logo

Last edited:
Yes really, it shows Mi Logo and then recovery, so it seems to be really corrupt. The boot.img is also about 7MB, seems to be little bit small. In 15.11 build this file is about 15MB.
Flashing china dev through TWRP also works, just for your information. :)

Great info! Thanks man!

It's little bit annoying that nobody answers any questions regarding mi mix 3 roms in this forum. Simple answer 'doesn't work yet due to some bugs' would be OK, but nothing.... Only removing it from delayed devices list and leave the questions regarding that without any comment...not cool

Great info! Thanks man!

It's little bit annoying that nobody answers any questions regarding mi mix 3 roms in this forum. Simple answer 'doesn't work yet due to some bugs' would be OK, but nothing.... Only removing it from delayed devices list and leave the questions regarding that without any comment...not cool
I know we r in a phase in which miss everything...I don't know when will be ready, but for know this "modified rom" works n let wait with more calm eu rom

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk