Invalid Twrp MI MIX 3

Duarte9393

Members
Feb 24, 2019
Hi i need some help with this, when I install TWRP for my Mi Mix 3 (Perseus) I only get to boot into the normal recovery not the TWRP. Any help?
First time it did go to twrp but i didnt have the right file, i download the file and now i cant get in twrp, only MI-recovery.
THX

hey man , welcome to the club, so i have the same device as you...
the problem is that twrp is either not compatible either corrupted, or also it could be the custom rom you flashed is overriding the twrp partition...
any how i tried all twrps out there for mix 3 , i got a working one , it worked only on 1 custom weekly build from mui.eu
i had to use magisk 17.3 as it's the only one that was compatible , after trying most of them of course...
anyway..
i can send you the twrp and try if you want , or just look for another one online (different than what u got so far)

friendly advice though , wait for the official twrp better, i had many issues with this twrp aswell....
i wanted to flash RR rom , had issues, custom mui roms had issue...
today i just fastbooted global rom and got rid of all this , m just gonna wait for the official twrp..

ith this, when I install TWRP for my Mi Mix 3 (Perseus) I only get to boot into the normal recovery not the TWRP. Any help?
First time it did go to twrp but i didnt have the right f

I think you needs to boot into the new recovery img once right after the twrp flash.

Thx for the help hope ir works, also i have a doubt do i have to disable Ota updates once i flash the latest globlal miui stable?
no need, man once you can boot into twrp by pressing vol+ and power button and still be able to boot your system , u r all set , u can install updates and it should be fine , no need to block anything, but keep in mind once u have a working system + twrp , you will need to make a backup using twrp before installing any update or modifying anything... good luck

no need, man once you can boot into twrp by pressing vol+ and power button and still be able to boot your system , u r all set , u can install updates and it should be fine , no need to block anything, but keep in mind once u have a working system + twrp , you will need to make a backup using twrp before installing any update or modifying anything... good luck
Thx dude!

You mean lock the boot loader?? No, on a global rom you should never lock the boot loader, it could cause some unwanted issues... That's what I learned anyway...

Do you still have twrp?? And does your system boot just fine? Can you access twrp without problems?