TWRP / Orangefox recovery for Redmi Note 9 Pro (Joyeuse)

How can I bypass the ofox main recovery password because I don't remember having given a password and after re-flashing ofox it asks for a password to enter the recovery, of course the password of the phone itself can be bypassed but the main recovery password cannot be bypassed and there is no option for data format To be able to enter recovery is the same even after factory reset

How can I bypass the ofox main recovery password because I don't remember having given a password and after re-flashing ofox it asks for a password to enter the recovery, of course the password of the phone itself can be bypassed but the main recovery password cannot be bypassed and there is no option for data format To be able to enter recovery is the same even after factory reset
Recovery password is yours telephone PIN!!!
If you do not use PIN to unblock phone, setup it and then you will be able to use it in recovery.

Recovery password is yours telephone PIN!!!
If you do not use PIN to unblock phone, setup it and then you will be able to use it in recovery.
He's asking for the OFox recovery's own password's bypass (which is completely separate), not to bypass the data encryption (what you are talking about). I guess....

Good evening everyone.
I wanted to ask, could you please tell me if it might make sense to update the O-Fox recovery, from R11_3_A12_FBEv1 to the latest R11.1_6_1_A12_FBEv2??
Do I risk messing everything up?!? Thnx.