TWRP question for Redmi K30 Pro

I noticed that no more weekly release for this phone. Thats mean they stopped updates ?
Only the daily/weekly betas. .dev (official Chinese) and stable updates are not affected. This phone will even get miui 14 (based on A12)

Reactions: hyad94
Hello, I finally decided to root my Poco F2 pro, I decided to post here because you already know what I did with my phone and it will be easy for you to assist me. Apparently it is easy to install Magisk with Twrp but for the sake of caution I prefer to do it with your assistance, you assisted me with patience and everything worked well, thank you again.
1) does it work with the latest updates I made, twrp and miui 13.0.5.0?
2) do I need a specific version? If so which one and how to do it?
3) is it easy to unroot if it doesn't suit me anymore?
3) it seems that there is an option to hide the root for certain apps? Does it still work?
4) In case of update what should I do?

So. Thanks again for your assistance

Hello, I finally decided to root my Poco F2 pro, I decided to post here because you already know what I did with my phone and it will be easy for you to assist me. Apparently it is easy to install Magisk with Twrp but for the sake of caution I prefer to do it with your assistance, you assisted me with patience and everything worked well, thank you again.
1) does it work with the latest updates I made, twrp and miui 13.0.5.0?
2) do I need a specific version? If so which one and how to do it?
3) is it easy to unroot if it doesn't suit me anymore?
3) it seems that there is an option to hide the root for certain apps? Does it still work?
4) In case of update what should I do?

So. Thanks again for your assistance
1)It didn't go quite well for me, prefer to install it using the good old method
2) The latest
3) yes
4) root again

1)It didn't go quite well for me, prefer to install it using the good old method
2) The latest
3) yes
4) root again
By old method, you mean Fastboot method ? (I never root with magisk, only with Chainfire superuser, longtime ago)

Please translate your message in English so that I can try to help you

By old method, you mean Fastboot method ? (I never root with magisk, only with Chainfire superuser, longtime ago)
Yes, you extract the boot.img file from the rom file, send it to your phone, patch it with magisk, send the patched file to your pc (to make your life easier name it for eg 1305root.img) and flash it (command: fastboot flash boot 1305.img)

Hell
Yes, you extract the boot.img file from the rom file, send it to your phone, patch it with magisk, send the patched file to your pc (to make your life easier name it for eg 1305root.img) and flash it (command: fastboot flash boot 1305.img
One last question, this method will wipe all my datas ? (of course I will back up all my important datas), but I need to know. Thanks again my friend