TWRP recovery loop - Mi 10 (umi)

Thank you. But "one such place" does not allow me to download the Mi10 stock rom since both the mirrors say that it has been downloaded too many times today. Sigh......

I cannot find any other mirror. Do you?
Use same tool v2 and go to device is bricked. And folow what he ask. If that doesent succes use xiaomi official tool for repair.

I believe that the problem has been triggered when my brother has tried to install the wrong rom (Mi Note 10 one) using XiaoMiTool V2.

Of course he had an error during the installation and at that point he called me.

At that point the recovery (3.4.2b) was installed but when I tried to copy the correct rom the file transfer was hanging at around 30%. No way of copying any rome on it.

So we tried to use the XiaoMiTool V2 restore feature for bricked phone, but after a bit it stopped saying "Flash Modem error".

So it restored the default recovery but now the phone is there and it does not seem to move from that point.

I hope there is some chance to re-life it.

Update: even trying to installing the standard MIUI 12.0.1 global using MiFlash Tool this is the result.

View attachment 32514
unzip ROM and use flash all bat file, and if you want to play with MiFlash tool, try use it on Linux

Thank you all!
So far no results.
I will try to use bat file. Last chance before than sending it to customer support.

Nothing. Always problem in sending modem. also the BAT cannot flash it exactly as any other method.

Thank you all, again.
You have been really kind and prepared.

Researching the error "failed in SendBuffer", a couple have commented that changing the computer / USB cable made a difference. Do you have another cable to try?

Have you tried using a standard command prompt rather that powershell? Seen errors before like this, also, try a different fastboot.exe. We had fastboot issues on the10 ultra where it would flash one part of the ROM. Different version worked a treat.