Twrp working for mix 3 , 9.10.10 rom

Mikel Thepina

Members
May 24, 2017
I cant flash any new updates. Twrp is not working. Does not decrypt files anymore.

Help.

From who has the same problem .

Language is changeable to english right at the beginning, so no problem with this.
I got it from another source, but i can't remember...

The second link is for the modified one.
I want the original wzcx150 twrp and not on Weibo please, like the first link .

Greetings

Been using LR Team's TWRP for a while but I wanted to change back to regular TWRP. I tried flashing it within TWRP, rebooted to recovery but just kept opening Fastboot. I've tried COMPLETE wipes of the phone, putting the normal China and Global ROMs back on to get their recovery menu and then trying to install TWRP normally again but nothing works. I can only use LR Team's TWRP or none at all, even tried the other ones posted here. Does anyone know what could be causing the problem?

Been using LR Team's TWRP for a while but I wanted to change back to regular TWRP. I tried flashing it within TWRP, rebooted to recovery but just kept opening Fastboot. I've tried COMPLETE wipes of the phone, putting the normal China and Global ROMs back on to get their recovery menu and then trying to install TWRP normally again but nothing works. I can only use LR Team's TWRP or none at all, even tried the other ones posted here. Does anyone know what could be causing the problem?
I have the same issue, I'm scared to try anything other then LR Team's stuff now.

Does anyone have a download link for the LR Team version I can't download it from Baidu.
https://pan.baidu.com/s/13oWwWoOa_FtjmfOCR2SRzQ Password: tbc3

Version 3.3.1.1030

If you're flashing it from fastboot, you have to do a hardware reboot after flashing into the new recovery, if you use the reboot command the recovery reverts. It also works from the TWRP app. I have no idea why they'd bundle the LR Team version with the rom.

If you're flashing it from fastboot, you have to do a hardware reboot after flashing into the new recovery, if you use the reboot command the recovery reverts. It also works from the TWRP app. I have no idea why they'd bundle the LR Team version with the rom.
LR isn't bundled with the rom, I can use stock recovery when flashed with China/Global but any other TWRP won't install. Just a very odd problem which I think lies with LR Team, maybe something in their coding.

LR isn't bundled with the rom, I can use stock recovery when flashed with China/Global but any other TWRP won't install. Just a very odd problem which I think lies with LR Team, maybe something in their coding.

Every time I flash this rom, the LR Team recovery is installed. I then replace it with stock TWRP.

Every time I flash this rom, the LR Team recovery is installed. I then replace it with stock TWRP.
Do you have a link to just the stock recovery? Would like to give that a try instead of trying to install the entire rom every time
EDIT: Sorry I misread. Stock TWRP won't install at all, it no matter what way I reboot it just goes back to LR Team or doesn't boot except into FastBoot.