Twrp working for mix 3 , 9.10.10 rom

Do you have a link to just the stock recovery? Would like to give that a try instead of trying to install the entire rom every time
EDIT: Sorry I misread. Stock TWRP won't install at all, it no matter what way I reboot it just goes back to LR Team or doesn't boot except into FastBoot.

Have you tried from the TWRP app?

and this LR Team recovery is not encrypted, right?

Encrypted? If you mean it's unable to decrypt storage, that's news to me. LR Team was the first Mix 3 recovery to have encryption support, and it's always worked for me, although I always removed encryption prior to flashing anyway, because if your rom settings get fubared (or wiped) in the process, the recovery won't be able to decrypt anyway and you'll end up formatting /media.

How have peoples battery drain been with the last few beta releaes?
Sometime in December mine got very poor.
I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue, or I just need to do a full wipe again.

How have peoples battery drain been with the last few beta releaes?
Sometime in December mine got very poor.
I'm not sure if it's a ROM issue, or I just need to do a full wipe again.

Let your phone drain all the way until it powers off, then recharge it until full.

I think I've done it a few times, but I'll actively do it this time.

Are you happy with yours on the weeklies for the last 6 weeks or so?

Yes, very happy, but I had the same problem as you with the battery. My morning routine is to go to the gym and listen to streaming radio while I'm there, which gives me a pretty good idea if there's more battery drain than usual. I think the calibration was borked, but since I drained it a few nights ago it's been much better. I think what happens is that once the calibration is off, the battery never fully charges because the protection algorithm kicks in based on the calculated charge, but then once you start using it, the calibration software starts trying to figure out what the absolute charge is, but can't calibrate it accurately until you run it all the way down.

One other thing to note is just how easy it is to change the battery. I've just changed the rear cover on mine, and it's not really glued. There's a glue-like sealant used, but the cover snaps into place and would probably be fine even without the glue (the new cover comes with the "glue" already applied). I didn't change my battery, but once the cover is off the battery is right there.

Yes, very happy, but I had the same problem as you with the battery. My morning routine is to go to the gym and listen to streaming radio while I'm there, which gives me a pretty good idea if there's more battery drain than usual. I think the calibration was borked, but since I drained it a few nights ago it's been much better. I think what happens is that once the calibration is off, the battery never fully charges because the protection algorithm kicks in based on the calculated charge, but then once you start using it, the calibration software starts trying to figure out what the absolute charge is, but can't calibrate it accurately until you run it all the way down.
Do you charge it from zero with the phone on or off?

Do you charge it from zero with the phone on or off?

I did it with it on. It powered off, I stuck it on the wireless charger for a couple of minutes, then powered it on while it was still charging (something you can't do on an AOSP rom!!). Now, rather than very rapidly dropping from 100 to about 85, it drains normally from 100. It probably helps to do more than one complete cycle, since I think the calibration has some machine learning built into it.