Twrp

>>>>>>>>Why root My Xiaomi Mi Note 2 <<<<<<< Becauses there is a lot of Bloadware installed in de Official Oreo , and all those App'ss from Google and other's hided in root that have all application running in background and very enoying notrifications you can't stop even if only stoped the application manualy individual in the system App'sss ,....but be sure this is a nothing helping , thoses apps will run as much as they done before :-(
......so so ....I Am surching stil that nice trutorial about this clean Root Flash and i'll presume we have also to reinstall the Boot Rom also ,.....but can't find out better information , I am Trying to get better help on Lunix Unix code learnings , i'll presume this should be the first of All root knoledge we should learning before go any further , to have the knoledge from people or is right on Forums that is totally wrong or better know as Dirty Flash'ssss .....Please No , no dirty Flash for me anymore ,....... hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :D

>>>>>>>>Why root My Xiaomi Mi Note 2 <<<<<<< Becauses there is a lot of Bloadware installed in de Official Oreo , and all those App'ss from Google and other's hided in root that have all application running in background and very enoying notrifications you can't stop even if only stoped the application manualy individual in the system App'sss ,....but be sure this is a nothing helping , thoses apps will run as much as they done before :-(
......so so ....I Am surching stil that nice trutorial about this clean Root Flash and i'll presume we have also to reinstall the Boot Rom also ,.....but can't find out better information , I am Trying to get better help on Lunix Unix code learnings , i'll presume this should be the first of All root knoledge we should learning before go any further , to have the knoledge from people or is right on Forums that is totally wrong or better know as Dirty Flash'ssss .....Please No , no dirty Flash for me anymore ,....... hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa :D

You can find a lot of information on the official Mi Note 2 subforum on XDA. :)

Reactions: Valko67
You can find a lot of information on the official Mi Note 2 subforum on XDA. :)
Yes i know but even there this parts looks confiused by equal on this point , the prove is that i whas reered here for eventually more trutorials about it , so here i am :D , but if its on this forum they have Ingbry Yes than , i haved to know before , i folow this guy since long time with very good trutorials , and mostly the Very stable Rom Builts from him and his developing partners but i thing this is coming from Miui Tchekoslovakie , my presume , O.K , Thanks a lot dear Alexionis for You replay , .....Very Nice To YOU , i will refer there as you say , have Nice Day there ;-)