Twrp

Mar 25, 2018
Some more info please...what device are you trying to install TWRP .. what ROM do you have currently...what ROM did you have before trying to flash TWRP ? ....
Device is Mi note 2 (scorpio) 6/128 GB
First rom was global 8.5... after I update do DEV .
Now was before flashing TWRP China DEV 8.3.26
How long its take in TWRP when installing MIUI update..... ?
Sometimes give me error 7 or 11
Now its pass more than 10 minutes like first picture

Attachments

Nov 22, 2015
Device is Mi note 2 (scorpio) 6/128 GB
First rom was global 8.5... after I update do DEV .
Now was before flashing TWRP China DEV 8.3.26
How long its take in TWRP when installing MIUI update..... ?
Sometimes give me error 7 or 11
Now its pass more than 10 minutes like first picture
Give this a read ...remember the bootloader must be unlocked...
https://www.xiaomigeek.com/root-mi-note-2-install-twrp-recovery.html
Sometimes it can take 10-15 minutes to flash the ROM and longer for the System to boot ....

Dec 2, 2017
Official TWRP seems to have arisen from the dead.

After all, it is Eastern Orthodox Easter weekend.:D

"If your issue is determined to be a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log. It's pretty much impossible for us to keep up with the more than 40 threads that we have for the devices that we "directly" support. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2

Contributors
joe2k01

Version Information

Created 2018-04-06
Last Updated 2018-04-06"

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2017
Official TWRP seems to have arisen from the dead.

After all, it is Eastern Orthodox Easter weekend.:D

"If your issue is determined to be a bug, please consider posting it to our github issues log. It's pretty much impossible for us to keep up with the more than 40 threads that we have for the devices that we "directly" support. If you have a significant problem that cannot be answered in this thread, your best bet is to contact us via our website, or find us in our IRC channel below. If you see someone that's struggling, feel free to point it out to us. We need your help to help us keep track of all of our devices! Thanks!

SUPPORT:
Live support is available via #twrp on Freenode with your IRC client or just click this link

XDA:DevDB Information
[RECOVERY][OFFICIAL] TWRP for Xiaomi Mi Note 2, Tool/Utility for the Xiaomi Mi Note 2

Contributors
joe2k01

Version Information

Created 2018-04-06
Last Updated 2018-04-06"
New version 3.2.2-0 released 1/7.
Nothing in the changelog about it (yet?).