TWRP

google servies are easy to install. I have the files and can share if someone want. custom recovery ir the dificult part

My K30 5G came today. Now i have to wait for 7 Days to unlock the Bootloader. So Next Tueday i can test than too. But i hope to this point there is a working TWRP! :D

• Haha
Reactions: dm2007
I asked Xiaomi Support for Languagesupport, but i didnt get a good answer:
Hi Sven,

Thank you for Contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Aman and I understand that you wish to inquire about Global ROM for your K30 5G phone.

I would like to inform you that as of now we do not have official information regarding the release of Global ROM and adding language for k30 phone hence would request you to stay connected on our forum.

So we must hope someone will create an Twrp Recovery for us. Lets hope :)

I asked Xiaomi Support for Languagesupport, but i didnt get a good answer:
Hi Sven,

Thank you for Contacting Xiaomi Customer Support. I am Aman and I understand that you wish to inquire about Global ROM for your K30 5G phone.

I would like to inform you that as of now we do not have official information regarding the release of Global ROM and adding language for k30 phone hence would request you to stay connected on our forum.

So we must hope someone will create an Twrp Recovery for us. Lets hope :)
As strange as it sounds, we can only wait. There is also a smartphone with global firmware for the 4pda user. I had an idea to copy the firmware, but I'm not an expert in this...

And also I present to your attention the information why we will have to wait for this TWRP longer than the others: TWRP and Android 10 (Oct 23, 2019)

Last edited:
Anyone know about this?
Unfortunately, I can't try it yet, the phone is used as the main device. I can't risk it.. If anyone has the opportunity to test, try it.
Mr. Bruno Pinto, can you try it?

Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G
Model | Code name | firmware Type | Region | firmware Version | Android Version | installation Methods

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.10.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery : OTA, (mirror)
Optimization: Increased system stability
Optimization: Reduced system lag
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.9.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.5.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.4.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Model | Code name | firmware Type | Installation | Region | firmware Version | Android Version

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 20.1.16 | 10.0 | Download
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 20.1.9 | 10.0 | Download
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 9.12.26 | 10.0 | Download
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 9.12.19 | 10.0 | Download

~In the development~
Model | Code name | firmware Type | Region | firmware Version | Android Version | installation Methods

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | Global | V11.0.9.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Model | Code name | firmware Type | Installation | Region | firmware Version | Android Version

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | Global | 20.1.9 | 10.0 | Download
1. Download Magisk Manager and install your phone
2. Download ADB
3. Unpack to the address "C:\ADB"
4. Download the appropriate Boot firmware from the spoiler.img and drop it in the folder "C:\ADB"
5. Click Win+R, enter the CMD command
In the window that opens, enter: cd c:\adb
6. Connect the phone to the computer and switch the phone to Fastboot mode (rabbit). to do this, you need to hold the "Turn on and Volume minus" for 10 seconds
7. Enter into the command line:
Code:
fastboot devices (the device should be displayed at the bottom)
fastboot flash boot boot_magisk_(version).img
fastboot reboot
Everything should start. If your phone has gone into a permanent download, go to step 7 and try again.
If it didn't help:
Code:
fastboot devices (the device should be displayed at the bottom)
fastboot flash boot boot_(version).img
fastboot reboot
Installing the Magisk module from memory
4pda post
Added Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.10.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0
Updated post
My post from 4pda

Last edited:
Reactions: Dailosrp
Firmware for Xiaomi Redmi K30 4G

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.9.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.5.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | China | V11.0.4.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 20.1.9 | 10.0 | Download
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 9.12.26 | 10.0 | Download
Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | China | 9.12.19 | 10.0 | Download

~In the development~

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Stable | Global | V11.0.9.0.QGHCNXM | 10.0 | Fastboot : Recovery

Redmi K30 4G | phoenix | Weekly | Recovery | Global | 20.1.9 | 10.0 | Download
Updated post
My post from 4pda

Source?

Reactions: Dailosrp