TWRP

Favour55

Members
Feb 12, 2020
Please I really love EU rom but am stuck with this useless chinese rom on k30. Waiting for new rom this week. I pray coronavirus dont hold it

Schovie

Members
Feb 9, 2020
I have installed TWRP on my K30. The installer won't download the stable version V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM, so I have downloaded the update file manually. But also the installer is nog working. How can I manually install the update via TWRP?

SpardaTLDK

Members
Apr 8, 2020
I have installed TWRP on my K30. The installer won't download the stable version V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM, so I have downloaded the update file manually. But also the installer is nog working. How can I manually install the update via TWRP?

TWRP-3.4.0B-0209 for older roms like you mentioned V11.0.15.0.QGHCNXM.

Any futher updates than 11.0.15.0 must use the newest recovery and recommend flashing it through fastboot, then update to any newer ROM than the one mentioned.

Edit!

Forgot to mention that I have k30 5G, you have to find out which TWRP version is suitable for your desired ROM version.

If TWRP became white, means the ROM is newer than TWRP
And if TWRP wont boot or got other behavior, means TWRP is newer than ROM version.

Better have the right combination if you plan to stay with the ROM you happy with.

Last edited:

Schovie

Members
Feb 9, 2020
Problem was that the updater is not working at K30 PRO. Not even after the installation of the last TWRK version. I have now manually updated the K30 via TWRK. The phone is now updated again and everything is working properly.

Reactions: SpardaTLDK