TWRP

Felix siano

Members
Sep 28, 2019
There is a TWRP 3.5.1 file for
1632090325747.png
our courbet. Can I install on my mi 11 lite? Or is there another way to install the miui.eu rom?

There is a TWRP 3.5.1 file for our courbet. Can I install on my mi 11 lite? Or is there another way to install the miui.eu rom?
Mi 11 lite 4G - courbet
Mi 11 lite 5G - renoir

You have to install twrp or orangefox for a custom rom or you have to use a fastboot rom

If you have a "Mi 11 lite - 4G" there are no weekly roms here, coz its global
but there are stable roms that you can install with twrp

You have to install twrp or orangefox for a custom rom or you have to use a fastboot rom

If you have a "Mi 11 lite - 4G" there are no weekly roms here, coz its global
but there are stable roms that you can install with twrp
which is rather unfortunately, it failed on the courbet device i helped to install xiaomi.eu rom, and i need to find another one.

It failed on:
- formatting data, stucking without anything done.
- flashing rom from sdcard, it unmount the sdcard itself, cancel the flashing altogether.

which is rather unfortunately, it failed on the courbet device i helped to install xiaomi.eu rom, and i need to find another one.

It failed on:
- formatting data, stucking without anything done.
- flashing rom from sdcard, it unmount the sdcard itself, cancel the flashing altogether.
That is probably because you are trying to FLASH it instead of BOOTING it. There is no actual recovery partition with how phones with A/B paritions are configured. If you attempt to FLASH it, errors will occur. Please read the instalation instructions posted on this website.

That is probably because you are trying to FLASH it instead of BOOTING it. There is no actual recovery partition with how phones with A/B paritions are configured. If you attempt to FLASH it, errors will occur. Please read the instalation instructions posted on this website.
then, by all means, linking to your solution to this problem for this particular device. I already read the supposedly "instruction" from the maker on XDA already, and it wasnt helping.

then, by all means, linking to your solution to this problem for this particular device. I already read the supposedly "instruction" from the maker on XDA already, and it wasnt helping.
I wasn't talking about XDA or any other site than this one:
TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)

Reactions: katerpanne
I wasn't talking about XDA or any other site than this one:
TWRP install via fastboot command
Code:
fastboot boot twrp.img

To change TWRP language to English, press bottom right button and select English..

TWRP for MI11 venus
TWRP for MI11Pro/Ultra mars/star

For install ROM, just select Install - ROM zip - reboot

Enjoy.. :)
and that doesnt work :)) other people did have the same problem, and unreliable to flashing rom is a big nope to me.

and that doesnt work :)) other people did have the same problem, and unreliable to flashing rom is a big nope to me.
please write in more detail what you did, wich twrp version, phone, eu rom version and the commands you were typing and the error messages

Reactions: Poney70
please write in more detail what you did, wich twrp version, phone, eu rom version and the commands you were typing and the error messages
the HerH2 version for Mi 11 Lite 4G (its the only twrp for the device to date), and I followed the instructions from the XDA thread of that twrp.

I dont have the errlog at hand, but what happened are:
- try "wipe data" stopped at updated the partition information without the back button, subsequently trying that results the same.
- try flashing the latest xiaomi.eu rom for the device from sdcard after mounting results in kicked out even before checking zip signature, sdcard "unmounted", and terminal log is without logs of trying to flash the rom. use different sdcard result the same.

Attachments

• received_612607793236557.jpeg
    received_612607793236557.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 114
  • received_3888343487933744.jpeg
    received_3888343487933744.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 117
  • received_655388365429287.jpeg
    received_655388365429287.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 142
If you do things properly, like follow directions, it works! I have the Chinese variant and have flashed the EEA rom, the global rom, the weekly Xiaomi.eu rom, the stable Xiaomi.eu, The MIUI Mix rom, the ******** rom, as well as, TWRP. I have flashed and gone back and forth and have not had any problems. You need to list step by step what you are doing and we might be able to point out what you are doing wrong.

If you do things properly, like follow directions, it works! I have the Chinese variant and have flashed the EEA rom, the global rom, the weekly Xiaomi.eu rom, the stable Xiaomi.eu, The MIUI Mix rom, the ******** rom, as well as, TWRP. I have flashed and gone back and forth and have not had any problems. You need to list step by step what you are doing and we might be able to point out what you are doing wrong.
HerH2 is kinda abandoning the twrp for this device by the look on XDA thread, even people still report problems for it. So, i will wait for another version that works

HerH2 is kinda abandoning the twrp for this device by the look on XDA thread, even people still report problems for it. So, i will wait for another version that works
Use the TWRP on this site and follow the directions posted on this site. Using the TWRP version that the devs use for their rom only makes sense.

I have a Mi11 and installed TWRP RECOVERY.
On my phone i used the XIAOMI.eu.rom...

Question:
Do i have to update from time to time the TWRP REVOVERY to the latest version or is the TWRP updated when i install a new eu.rom Version?

thanks