Unable to boot after bat updater crashed

gubbinsbelly

Members
Jul 8, 2022
As title says. Ran the bat file for the latest stable version on my Mi 11 Ultra while in fastboost when the updater crashed and when I tried to run the file again it just says "Waiting for device" and the phone isn't able to boot up or even get into fastboot. Anyone knows how to fix this?

As title says. Ran the bat file for the latest stable version on my Mi 11 Ultra while in fastboost when the updater crashed and when I tried to run the file again it just says "Waiting for device" and the phone isn't able to boot up or even get into fastboot. Anyone knows how to fix this?
You got the USB drivers, ADB & fastboot Tools?

Thread '[HowTo] Install Fastboot image' https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-fastboot-image.64508/

Or try an USB 2.0 hub.

Reactions: katerpanne
Hey, thanks for your answer. For anyone facing the same issue turns out it was in EDL mode and I had to pay a guy on telegram to flash stock rom for me
Can you share that guy`s contacts? I have the same issue with my Mi 11 Pro :(. Or if it can be done on our own, I would really appreciate a helping hand.

Can you share that guy`s contacts? I have the same issue with my Mi 11 Pro :(. Or if it can be done on our own, I would really appreciate a helping hand.
I tried doing it on my own for a few hours but I couldn't get anything to work, not sure if you'll have success cause the method I saw him do thru Teamviewer was using MiFlash then he had to authorize it with some EDL authentication thing that only Xiaomi authorized dealers have. His telegram is @*spam*paid*service* and btw I paid $37 usd (used paypal g&s, he said if f&f it'll be $35), he did it through Teamviewer and it took like an hour. [I'll recommend you to use paypal g&s for safety so in case it doesn't work or something you can get your money back]