Unable to run Google Wallet.

picstory

Members
Oct 19, 2024
I installed the 1.0.6.0 stable ROM on my Poco F3 today and patched it with EUModule_2024.09.26 to get Google Protect device certification. However, after patching with EUModule_2024.09.26, Google Wallet won’t run. Before the patch, there was just a warning message in Google Wallet because the device wasn’t certified, but after applying the patch and getting device certification, Google Wallet shows a pop-up saying "There’s an issue setting up your account" and the app closes. How can I fix this issue?

I patched with XiaomiEUModule_2024.09.26.apk and received Google Protect certification, but this patch has made it impossible to run Google Wallet.
Oh, ok. Maybe this helps:

I have the same problem!

Apparently the new version of Google Play is checking whether the BL is unlocked, which is why the device is no longer certified and consequently Google Wallet stops working.

NOTE: I didn't want to root my device, as there is a bank app that checks for root and won't let you access it.

Any other tips or solutions?

I have the same problem!

Apparently the new version of Google Play is checking whether the BL is unlocked, which is why the device is no longer certified and consequently Google Wallet stops working.

NOTE: I didn't want to root my device, as there is a bank app that checks for root and won't let you access it.

Any other tips or solutions?
I believe they have/will be pushing out to Google Play Services soon which will have alot of changes...

F U Google.

Reactions: dennys.sobrinho