Unable To Unlock Bootloader

kenshin88

Members
Jul 1, 2016
I would like to ask for your help for the mipad bootloader unlock 2. This is the second mipad 2 of which I try to make a procedural technique first it went all right, but with this I can not do anything. The mipad2 I arrived today with the usual rom idiot that put to allow the user to have the Italian language. The first thing I did is to install a dev rom downloaded from the official site. After installation, I enabled the option oem unlook of development options and the debbug usb option. I restarted the tablet and open a command window into the adb folder (of course I installed the driver). Just launch the "fastboot oem unlook" I get the message "unknown command". Then I tried to run a fastboot devices and find my mipad 2. I tried at this point to send the command fastboot oem lock and pad me appeared to me the request to block it.

so I can lock the bootloader but not unlock it. If I try to do a fastboot oem device-info I get the entire list of commands that I can use with fastboot.

With my I pad 2 I managed to do everything quietly at the first shot.

Tips?

Thanks for your help.

the error is :
C:\adb>fastboot oem unlook
FAILED (remote: unknown command 'oem unlook')
finished. total time: 0.016s

I would like to ask for your help for the mipad bootloader unlock 2. This is the second mipad 2 of which I try to make a procedural technique first it went all right, but with this I can not do anything. The mipad2 I arrived today with the usual rom idiot that put to allow the user to have the Italian language. The first thing I did is to install a dev rom downloaded from the official site. After installation, I enabled the option oem unlook of development options and the debbug usb option. I restarted the tablet and open a command window into the adb folder (of course I installed the driver). Just launch the "fastboot oem unlook" I get the message "unknown command". Then I tried to run a fastboot devices and find my mipad 2. I tried at this point to send the command fastboot oem lock and pad me appeared to me the request to block it.

so I can lock the bootloader but not unlock it. If I try to do a fastboot oem device-info I get the entire list of commands that I can use with fastboot.

With my I pad 2 I managed to do everything quietly at the first shot.

Tips?

Thanks for your help.

the error is :
C:\adb>fastboot oem unlook
FAILED (remote: unknown command 'oem unlook')
finished. total time: 0.016s

C:\adb>fastboot oem unlock

Reactions: Brian Amesz