Unlock bootloader chinese error

sam__vieira

Members
Jan 13, 2019
Hi!
I'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my Mi 8 Pro Explorer Edition. The first time the Mi Unlock app asked me to wait for 360hrs. I did. After all this time I tried unlocking again and started to give me an erro with chinese words saying that I didn't use my phone enough and I waited for one more week. After that I tried to unlock again and asked me for more 3 days I waited and could not unlock again with same chinese error. Now is asking me to wait 3 more days. And I'm stuck in loop of the Mi Unlock app.
Can someone please help?

Hi!
I'm trying to unlock the bootloader of my Mi 8 Pro Explorer Edition. The first time the Mi Unlock app asked me to wait for 360hrs. I did. After all this time I tried unlocking again and started to give me an erro with chinese words saying that I didn't use my phone enough and I waited for one more week. After that I tried to unlock again and asked me for more 3 days I waited and could not unlock again with same chinese error. Now is asking me to wait 3 more days. And I'm stuck in loop of the Mi Unlock app.
Can someone please help?
use old version of mi unlock, something like 2.3.803. I have same issue with unlocking my bricked mi8, and i get same error on latest mi unlock