Unlock Mi 11 Ultra without adding account

Dec 25, 2021
Hello everyone

So i bought this phone used, went ahead and flash lastest globle rom since it already unlocked, but i accidentally choose flash and lock, and now i cant boot in the phone. all i need is to unlock it but now i cant go to developer setting to add my account since it wont boot. Stuck here

I tried to contact the guy who sell me this phone for the account has been use to unlock this phone before, no answer yet.

So if anyone know how to unlock without having to add the account please help.

Thanks!
1640449822064.png

Use MIflash to flash the latest china rom, add your account, and unlock, put in fastboot mode. After that you can unlock and install xiaomi.eu.

Hello everyone

So i bought this phone used, went ahead and flash lastest globle rom since it already unlocked, but i accidentally choose flash and lock, and now i cant boot in the phone. all i need is to unlock it but now i cant go to developer setting to add my account since it wont boot. Stuck here

I tried to contact the guy who sell me this phone for the account has been use to unlock this phone before, no answer yet.

So if anyone know how to unlock without having to add the account please help.

Thanks!
View attachment 40094
https://mega.nz/file/VclnxKpY#kuub6h6xK7moqQcHoLLOR5tVAh4dSniBXjRRoJvHQcg make flash