Unlocking Bootloader

Dino Petek

Members
Oct 22, 2016
Hi, well i submited request for unlocking bootloader, but therewas no answer for almost three weeks, and then i did report that on miui forum and still no answer. i tried to unloch via miunlock but it stops on 50% saying that i didnt conect to miphone!!! i installed miphone app on laptop and when i conect my redmi note 4 it doesnt recognize it. plesae help with my problems

I had flashed to china developer rom using SPflash tools.

In china rom: if u enable developer options, you can find mi unlock status.

Jus link your phone to mi account once your phone is found in i.mi.cloud website.

You can able to unlock using mi_flash tool without sms stuffs.

Then flash TWRP using fastboot, then install this Europe version roms.

And now what I can do??
upload_2017-6-18_16-48-26.png

It is written what to do - go to settings - developer options - mi unlock status. But before this you must fill your profile in mi account. And in developers options - oem unlock, usb debbuging and this mi unlock chceck.

Odoslané z Redmi Note 3 pomocou Tapatalku

Reactions: gomez
It is written what to do - go to settings - developer options - mi unlock status. But before this you must fill your profile in mi account. And in developers options - oem unlock, usb debbuging and this mi unlock chceck.

I just check, but doesn't appear that option... :/

You don't have option mi unlock status??? So you haven't developer rom.

Reactions: gomez
I think only in developer rom you can unlock your bootloader. So first you must flash developer version.

Yes, you can unlock also stable rom bootloader. If you dont see developer options you must go to settings-about device and tap miui version 5 or 6 times to get developer options.

Same problem. I'm logged in with my mi account and also can locate my phone. Everytime "Couldn't verify, wait a minute or two and try again".
For a few days now. This unlocking is so frustrating...

Oh, sorry. It can be unlocked on stable too, my bad. Did you enable developer option, as mentioned @kmsr16 ??? I thought, that you already did. It's basic in rom flashing :)

First, I would check in the developer options whether bootloader is already unlocked. Ordered recently two Xiaomi phones (Redmi 4X and Redmi Note 4X) and both arrived with unlocked bootloader and global rom with gapps preinstalled. I only flashed twrp via fastboot and than Eu rom without any problem.

Global rom preinstalled is standard. But unlocked bootloader??? Where did you buy it?

No way. I bought on october from geekbuying and I had to unlock it, which I did officialy. Only if something has changed and shop unlock it. Or I know about som firmware, that unlocked BL unofficialy :)

Ok, Here's the screenshot from my new Redmi Note 4X, arrived two days ago. The same was with Redmi 4X, I bought 2 months ago.
Screenshot_2017-06-23-05-39-11-013_com.android.settings.jpg