Unofficial Twrp 3.2.1.0 - Fully Working

AL_IRAQI

Members
Mar 6, 2018
Hello everyone, a friend of mine built TWRP for me with fully working touch on any ROM

i tried it out with those ROMs:

Miui CN Dev latest
Miui Stable latest
Miui Global latest
EpicROM
MultiROM
Miui EU ROM Dev/Stable
MiuiPro/Miuisu/Miuigr
FlymeOS
LOS
Mokee latest

Download:

Here or Here

All Credits goes to travis82/xda

Please test it out, and report back

Last edited:
I flashed it and when it rebooted into twrp i got a message "mount - decrypt data" "enter password" . when i press cancel it resumes normally, but there is not tick box to allow to save the first swipe to confirm editing. so every time i reboot to twrp, i get the pass message need to cancel and swipe to allow twrp to make modifications.

I flashed it and when it rebooted into twrp i got a message "mount - decrypt data" "enter password" . when i press cancel it resumes normally, but there is not tick box to allow to save the first swipe to confirm editing. so every time i reboot to twrp, i get the pass message need to cancel and swipe to allow twrp to make modifications.

Hey buddy, you have to wipe data after flashing twrp, so it can mount /data, from wipe section hit format data, then reboot again to twrp, but make sure to backup first

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Hey buddy, you have to wipe data after flashing twrp, so it can mount /data, from wipe section hit format data, then reboot again to twrp, but make sure to backup first

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

thanks that fixed it

i installed this twrp and i have stuck on mi logo. I fix that with fastboot global rom and mi flash. Did someone have similar experience. After flash i did wipe data. And i dont know if this is problem but my mi note 3 has already unlocked bootloader. On miunlock app it says that. And in debugging options says thet device is unlocked but OEM unlocking is grey and i can turn it on. One more notice I have sharp ips and i think it is obviously affect on ˝touch dont work on every version of twrp˝. Is someone else get new phone with factory unlocked bootloader??

Last edited: