Invalid Update 12.4 / Xiaomi Mi10 / Stuck in Fastboot

pierozek

Members
Jan 16, 2021
Hello everyone! Everything is in the subject... I updated this morning my Xiaomi Mi10 phone with the latest update (12.4...), and it's now stuck in Fastboot. Cannot do anything.
I don't have any PC: I'm under MacOSX. Couldn't find any solution, so I don't know what to do.

Phone never flashed, everything is in order under the hood :)

Pliiiz...
Thanks a lot,

P.

Hello,

I don't know what version is 12.4..., are you speaking about a xiaomi.eu ROM version?

"Phone never flashed" = It means you was previously on Official ROM?

I guess you have to format data in TWRP (in "Wipe" menu -> "Format Data" button -> type 'yes' to confirm) then you should be able to boot to system.

;)

EDIT: Hold "Vol+" and "Power" buttons simultaneously until you see the TWRP splash screen. :)

Hello, hello!
Thanks a lot for your reply. Version 12.4 MIUI, I think - it's the one that appeared on my screen this morning :)

I was on official ROM - everything has been done "by the book", yes.

Vol. + / Power together don't give me anything unfortunately: only Fastboot menu...
Did I do anything wrong?

It's been 12 hours without my phone - I'm starting to feel naked, stupid, without anything :)

Jokes apart, any solution?
Thanks again for your help!

P.

Sounds like you have not got twrp installed or you rebooted to system before updating. You need to install twrp and reboot straight away to twrp to install the ROM. If you go back to system first, you can over write the just installed twrp.