Update MIUI 13.0.12.0 to MIUI 13.0.13.0 with recovery mode - Xiaomi.eu - Chinese language

Flawless_

Members
Jul 4, 2022
Hello I download the new update MIUI 13.0.13.0 on my phone and I have to update with recovery mode but I don't what it means so I can't make this update, someone can translate step by step pls ? Or an other way :) ?

Info : my phone is : Mi 11 Ultra

Thanks for your help and have a nice day ! :)

Attachments

• recovery_chinese.jpg
    recovery_chinese.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 351
Hello I download the new update MIUI 13.0.13.0 on my phone and I have to update with recovery mode but I don't what it means so I can't make this update, someone can translate step by step pls ? Or an other way :) ?

Info : my phone is : Mi 11 Ultra

Thanks for your help and have a nice day ! :)
look here…

it is a custom rom from xiaomi.eu team….

Reactions: JiaiJ and biscoot
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I will check this !

And I have a this custom ROM (XIAOMIUI.EU) so I think it's perfect for me

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
look here…

it is a custom rom from xiaomi.eu team….
Hello when I read the process, I will to install TWRP(?) and to do that I have to flash my phone so I will lost my data (if I didn't have backup) that's right ? How can I know if my phone is already unlocked ?

About fastboot and recovery mode, On Internet I read with Recovery I don't need to plug my phone with USB cable whereas with fastboot it needed, right ? But what is TWRP? the recovery mode ?
I'm comfuse because my phone says a just need to reboot and choose Slot A but the tuto seems to say an others things.

If someone can explain me this please :)
I will join pics maybe it can help

Thank you ! :)

PS:
1st pics - in english : The phone will reboot in recovery mode and install the following file : xiaomi.eu_multi_11Pro....
2nd pics - in the green part - in english : Check MD5 and install

Attachments

• update_miui13_2.jpg
    update_miui13_2.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 306
  • update_miui13_1.jpg
    update_miui13_1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 307
  • update_miui13.jpg
    update_miui13.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 305
Hello when I read the process, I will to install TWRP(?) and to do that I have to flash my phone so I will lost my data (if I didn't have backup) that's right ?
-> TWRP booting / flashing has nothing todo with data lost
How can I know if my phone is already unlocked ?
-> look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked
About fastboot and recovery mode, On Internet I read with Recovery I don't need to plug my phone with USB cable whereas with fastboot it needed, right ? But what is TWRP? the recovery mode ?
I'm comfuse because my phone says a just need to reboot and choose Slot A but the tuto seems to say an others things.
-> do only the steps I have mentioned in my HowTo. TWRP / OrangeFox is an advanced recovery
if someone can explain me this please :)
I will join pics maybe it can help
-> I have tried it. It is up to you to read it
Thank you ! :)
-> you are welcome
PS:
1st pics - in english : The phone will reboot in recovery mode and install the following file : xiaomi.eu_multi_11Pro....
2nd pics - in the green part - in english : Check MD5 and install

Last edited:
Reactions: Flawless_
Hi!I have mi 11 ultra with the latest china version! How can i switch to eu rom? First i will install latest fastboot rom and after that recovery and latest recovery rom?

Install the recovery ROM directly using TWRP.

No wipe data. After installing xiaomi ROM you have to do "Format Data". Follow the instructions. there is a step by step procedure.

-> TWRP booting / flashing has nothing todo with data lost

-> look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked

-> do only the steps I have mentioned in my HowTo. TWRP / OrangeFox is an advanced recovery

-> I have tried it. It is up to you to read it

-> you are welcome
Hello,
First at all thank your response and your patience, i finally did it !!
I could make the update to MIUI 13.0.13.0, it was complicated because i was losing my mind but I keep tried and thanks to you I DID IT ! :emoji_smiley:
So thank you again !

By the way, I thought my translatation problem will be resolve with this update but it's sill the same, I hope it will resolve with the next one.

Hello,
First at all thank your response and your patience, i finally did it !!
I could make the update to MIUI 13.0.13.0, it was complicated because i was losing my mind but I keep tried and thanks to you I DID IT ! :emoji_smiley:
So thank you again !

By the way, I thought my translatation problem will be resolve with this update but it's sill the same, I hope it will resolve with the next one.
This update
e162e18e1b39d2a17bef6a9ae5238627.jpg

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk