Update MIUI 13.0.12.0 to MIUI 13.0.13.0 with recovery mode - Xiaomi.eu - Chinese language

Flawless_

Members
Jul 4, 2022
Hello I download the new update MIUI 13.0.13.0 on my phone and I have to update with recovery mode but I don't what it means so I can't make this update, someone can translate step by step pls ? Or an other way :) ?

Info : my phone is : Mi 11 Ultra

Thanks for your help and have a nice day ! :)

Attachments

• recovery_chinese.jpg
    recovery_chinese.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 379
Hello I download the new update MIUI 13.0.13.0 on my phone and I have to update with recovery mode but I don't what it means so I can't make this update, someone can translate step by step pls ? Or an other way :) ?

Info : my phone is : Mi 11 Ultra

Thanks for your help and have a nice day ! :)
look here…

it is a custom rom from xiaomi.eu team….

Reactions: JiaiJ and biscoot
Hello,

Thanks for your answer, I will check this !

And I have a this custom ROM (XIAOMIUI.EU) so I think it's perfect for me

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions: katerpanne
look here…

it is a custom rom from xiaomi.eu team….
Hello when I read the process, I will to install TWRP(?) and to do that I have to flash my phone so I will lost my data (if I didn't have backup) that's right ? How can I know if my phone is already unlocked ?

About fastboot and recovery mode, On Internet I read with Recovery I don't need to plug my phone with USB cable whereas with fastboot it needed, right ? But what is TWRP? the recovery mode ?
I'm comfuse because my phone says a just need to reboot and choose Slot A but the tuto seems to say an others things.

If someone can explain me this please :)
I will join pics maybe it can help

Thank you ! :)

PS:
1st pics - in english : The phone will reboot in recovery mode and install the following file : xiaomi.eu_multi_11Pro....
2nd pics - in the green part - in english : Check MD5 and install

Attachments

• update_miui13_2.jpg
    update_miui13_2.jpg
    319.3 KB · Views: 314
  • update_miui13_1.jpg
    update_miui13_1.jpg
    191.4 KB · Views: 314
  • update_miui13.jpg
    update_miui13.jpg
    270.6 KB · Views: 313
Hello when I read the process, I will to install TWRP(?) and to do that I have to flash my phone so I will lost my data (if I didn't have backup) that's right ?
-> TWRP booting / flashing has nothing todo with data lost
How can I know if my phone is already unlocked ?
-> look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked
About fastboot and recovery mode, On Internet I read with Recovery I don't need to plug my phone with USB cable whereas with fastboot it needed, right ? But what is TWRP? the recovery mode ?
I'm comfuse because my phone says a just need to reboot and choose Slot A but the tuto seems to say an others things.
-> do only the steps I have mentioned in my HowTo. TWRP / OrangeFox is an advanced recovery
if someone can explain me this please :)
I will join pics maybe it can help
-> I have tried it. It is up to you to read it
Thank you ! :)
-> you are welcome
PS:
1st pics - in english : The phone will reboot in recovery mode and install the following file : xiaomi.eu_multi_11Pro....
2nd pics - in the green part - in english : Check MD5 and install

Last edited:
Reactions: Flawless_
Hi!I have mi 11 ultra with the latest china version! How can i switch to eu rom? First i will install latest fastboot rom and after that recovery and latest recovery rom?

Install the recovery ROM directly using TWRP.

Install the recovery ROM directly using TWRP.
After the installation i will wipe data or before that?

No wipe data. After installing xiaomi ROM you have to do "Format Data". Follow the instructions. there is a step by step procedure.

-> TWRP booting / flashing has nothing todo with data lost

-> look here: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/howto-install-recovery-image.66211/

You can check if your device is unlocked
fastboot oem device-info
-> there is a line "Device unlocked = true or false"
--------------------------------------------------
If you dont see "Mi Unlock Status" in developer options
-> your device is also unlocked

-> do only the steps I have mentioned in my HowTo. TWRP / OrangeFox is an advanced recovery

-> I have tried it. It is up to you to read it

-> you are welcome
Hello,
First at all thank your response and your patience, i finally did it !!
I could make the update to MIUI 13.0.13.0, it was complicated because i was losing my mind but I keep tried and thanks to you I DID IT ! :emoji_smiley:
So thank you again !

By the way, I thought my translatation problem will be resolve with this update but it's sill the same, I hope it will resolve with the next one.

Hello,
First at all thank your response and your patience, i finally did it !!
I could make the update to MIUI 13.0.13.0, it was complicated because i was losing my mind but I keep tried and thanks to you I DID IT ! :emoji_smiley:
So thank you again !

By the way, I thought my translatation problem will be resolve with this update but it's sill the same, I hope it will resolve with the next one.
This update
e162e18e1b39d2a17bef6a9ae5238627.jpg

Envoyé de mon M2102K1G en utilisant Tapatalk