Update Rom

Hi all freinds,
I've tried follow this guide from miui it :

http://www.miui.it/forum/index.php?threads/sblocco-bootloader-twrp-multi-dev-guida-senza-root.15699/

and I've tried through some computer Win 10 and Win 7.....

Is it possible the fastboot is already unlocked from ch seller and I can tried to install TWRP direcly?
Bootloader Is locked with rom from the shop, gearbest or others. You Can see if bootloader Is unlocked because when you power on the tablet it shows a message saying it's unlocked and insecure, if you want to proceed. The problemi Is, you go to the dev options unlock bootloader, reboot in fastboot directly after that and give console command, if you don't go directly in fastboot, dev option unlock bootloader return in lock mode.

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

I've checked in the forum where is unlock bootloader setting whiteout find it... could you explain me please?
I don't know if is it important but I've noted in my device when it restart normally the "enable OEM" is switch in off in developer options although I've switched on previously.
I've done the procedure several times after switched OEM in on, immediately I've started it in fastboot modality, then cmd etc.

http://en.miui.com/thread-203226-1-1.html
This Is the source for the guide to unlock bootloader, but to flash twrp it's not correct, there Is no need to root..

After you have unlocked bootloader, reboot directory in fastboot mode ( make tablet reboot and keep pressed vol - key)

Then you Can plug tab to pc, with already installare Intel android driver, and start commando prompt in the directory you have unzipped twrp img (you must use xiaomi eu recovery, named latte )
Check connection typing adb device, if your tablet is connected there Is a code numbers, and so you Can flash twrp, adb flash recovery twrp.img... End.

In the next reboot, powering on the mipad2 there Is a message at boot... Must press vol up to continue... And now you Can put your rom into the tablet, boot in twrp, and flash it. There Is a good guide in miui.it forum

Last edited:
Thanks for you support........

This night I've already tried to unlock bootloader by guide from

http://xiaomi-france.com/mettre-sa-xiaomi-mipad-2-en-francais/

I arraived to instal TWRP , double click Flash_ecover.bat and it has appeared follow error:
ECHO is off
Phone not connected. chec you connection....

Now, before follow your instructions, I tried in Command Promp typing adb device but the answer wose " adb is not recognize as internal or external command.

Intel driver is already installed....

There is a 7.5.2 official xiaomi eu rom, with multilingual support. To update you need to unlock bootloader, flash twrp and then flash xiaomi . Eu rom

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

Do you have a download link for this 7.5.2 official xiaomi eu rom, with multilingual support?

I can find only this:

androidfilehost com/?fid=24591020540823138

Do you have a download link for this 7.5.2 official xiaomi eu rom, with multilingual support?

I can find only this:

androidfilehost com/?fid=24591020540823138

Yes it'is the official xiaomi eu rom for mipad2, i use it from day One and it's perfect

Hello to all,
I'm continuing try install multilingual Rom but the computers (win 7 and 10) didn't recognize mi MiPad when is in fastboot mode.
Until now I've tried whit miflash, intel driver, adb driver and other guide....
I've arriving to unlock the boot because when it start the error 03 appear.
I've read a topic about Phone flashing tool, someone have already tried and could give me the guide line?
Thanks

If the problem is pc not recognising your device in fastboot mode, avdanced fastboot mode will not work... it's a confoguration problem of your windows pc...

Inviato dal mio PLK-L01 utilizzando Tapatalk

I've tried whit another PC, now it recognise my tab but isn't easy.
I have found utility this guide:

http://blog.grossoshop.net/come-installare-drive-adb-e-fastboot-sul-nostro-pc/
Overall the tool.
though mi France I have arrived to have in the screen this message
Bootloader error code 03

Now just two questions:
1 I think it's means bootloader is unlock?
2 now is necessary to change TWRP

I have tried to change it doesn't work..
I have to reset and I restart at the beginning?

fix error code 03 to bootloader ( adb command ):

fastboot oem verified

Last edited: