update xiaomi 13 ultra

baldus

Members
Sep 3, 2023
good evening everyone, I used a fantastic Xiaomi 13 ultra purchased from treding Shenzhen, therefore the Chinese version with xiaomi.eu .... according to the invoice ... when I got it it had the global rom (miui 14.0.2.0) and bootloader unlocked.... everything works perfectly, only that I saw that version 14.0.3 came out and I tried both Now and with the recovery rom with no luck being impractical, surely something wrong... I wanted to know if you tried with the European version (EEA) could I do it or not? thank you very much

How did you flash the original ROM ? Care must be taken that you do not relock the bootloader when being on a ROM different from the CN version - if you do you get a brick that only EDL can recover. Some of the tools used for flashing have the bad habit of providing a "relock bootloader" switch activated per default !

How did you flash the original ROM ? Care must be taken that you do not relock the bootloader when being on a ROM different from the CN version - if you do you get a brick that only EDL can recover. Some of the tools used for flashing have the bad habit of providing a "relock bootloader" switch activated per default !
I don't know because I took it used and in the original invoice and it said "firmware xiaomi.eu" ... while now it has a global and in the developer options I saw that the bootloader was unlocked ... not being a modding user in the end I would just like to update it to have the recent patches....