Updated 2014813 To Miui8, Bootloop?

timmert26

Members
Jun 2, 2015
I flashed TWRP on my Redmi 2 pro, than flashed the newest rom for HM2XTDpro. However after flashing it keeps rebooting and showing the update bar with Mi logo, currently for the fourth go. Anyone had this issue as well? Need some help!

installe TWRP via Updater, rebooted to TWRP installed the new ZIP file, wiped dalvik cache before and after and keeps reloading after installing.

when i boot to recovery I get this, is this supposed to be? I always just click recovery than I get in TWRP
IMG_20160618_162205.jpg

Last edited:
Same issue here, Same screen, too
I followed same procedure as you.....

What to do now?

When I tried to go back to old Miui7 rom, I get red meesage: updated proces ended with error: 7

So..it seems I'm stuck now...

Have you tried flashing via fastboot the ORIGINAL stock rom???
(using the miphone app from pcsuite)

Im back to Miui7 after formating phone and installing original rom and updated to last miui7 rom.
I've spent 24h to install Miui8.. without succes... I will wait till rom is ready for end users like me.

I agree to Mattijs, got the same problem, trying all possibilities to get miui8 working sinds last friday, without any luck, just a constant bootloop, or after installing, trying to reboot and then a bootloop, so completely not workable this one.

btw this on a HM2 pro

Yes, I tried this week.

Xiaomi.eu_multi_HM2XTDPro_6.7.7_v8-5.1.zip works like a charm.
I flashed TWRP on my Redmi 2 pro, rebooted to TWRP and installed the ZIP file via recovery. Didn't wipe or change anything.
With this zip no bootloop. update was finished in max. 10-15 min.

Reactions: radial
Works lika a charm, with the latest weekly update, just install it as Mattijs mentions and you should also be running it with no problems...

Worked perfectly first time using TWRP. Then went back and cleared Dalvik cache and gained lots of internal storage space.
Redmi 2 Pro (2014813) only found one handed use function not working, but that is not a deal breaker for me.

i haved that issue too. google for xiaomi boot mode recovery (i still cant post a link on this forum)
on the bottom right there is a translation button from chinese to english and then u have a recovery, fastboot, and download mode.

yellow mark (chinese to english)
red mark (recovery)

Attachments

• IMG_20160618_162205.jpg
    IMG_20160618_162205.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 391