Updating Miui On Xiaomi Mi Note Pro

mordecai75

Members
Aug 28, 2015
Hi everyone,
My name is Antonio, I'm from Italty.
Last week I bought a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro via an online store. They installed me Google Play Store and your Multilanguage Miui Rom. I updated the Miui via OTA and now the version installed is Developer Version 5.8.6. I read on this site that the last version available is the 5.8.27. But i can't install it via OTA, if i launch the updater the system say to me no new version available. How can i do to update my ROM and have version 5.8.27? Because at the beginning i thought the correct way was to download the multilang file 5.8.27 for my phone (LEO) and flash it but i read this:

Xiaomi MiNote PRO (leo) Installation:
What does it mean? I downloaded your MiRecovery but now?

Can anyone help me explaining the correct way to update MIUI in simple words?

Thanks a lot,

Antonio

Hi everyone,
My name is Antonio, I'm from Italty.
Last week I bought a Xiaomi Mi Note Pro via an online store. They installed me Google Play Store and your Multilanguage Miui Rom. I updated the Miui via OTA and now the version installed is Developer Version 5.8.6. I read on this site that the last version available is the 5.8.27. But i can't install it via OTA, if i launch the updater the system say to me no new version available. How can i do to update my ROM and have version 5.8.27? Because at the beginning i thought the correct way was to download the multilang file 5.8.27 for my phone (LEO) and flash it but i read this:

Xiaomi MiNote PRO (leo) Installation:
What does it mean? I downloaded your MiRecovery but now?

Can anyone help me explaining the correct way to update MIUI in simple words?

Thanks a lot,

Antonio
My Mi Note Pro got OTA updates until 5.8.6
After that, it stopped working until today. So, just be patient with OTA ;-)

I saw Leo's ROM is on 5.1, when will it be available via OTA please? I am still on 5.9.17 Android 5.0.2

The just download rom from our site.

Wysłano z MI Note

Silly question, does new version include radio/firmware/modem and so on? It looks like is not adivsable to roll back to a 5.0 version, but I have some weird behaviour and would like to roll back.
Thanks.

The just download rom from our site.

Wysłano z MI Note

I am still on 5.9.17 Android 5.0.2
I downloaded Leo's rom.

Then I juste have to rename it "update.zip", put it on the phone and install update.zip to system with MiRecovery, right?

Please can you confirm it is correct?

Do I have to backup my phone or there is no problem with that rom?

Leo's rom MIUI v7 is good or any known issues with it?

Last edited:
I won't recommend to upgrade Mi Note Pro from 5.0.2. to 5.1.1. Android. Just stick with STABLE ROM for a while, it's 5.0.2 and works nice.

Hello everyone, I purchased a note pro a month ago, I downloaded a new version without installation. When I did reboot the machine ran the file, and the result was that the software did not cost me, the device is locked, asking for help.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk