Upgrade Mi4c

I'm on 7 (N) for more than two weeks and I don't know what performance problems you're talking about. Everything runs nice and smoothly. On the other hand I see no real upgrades comparing to 5.1. It feels more or less the same. Maybe a little bit snapier.

265cxHJP.png

why? i upgrade to miui8 and stable 8.2.1 of 16th february.. but.... why Android version is 5.1??

this is stable 8.2.1 and yes it based on Android 5.1. !

if you want Android 7 flash 7.2.32

sorry guys, to pass from a stable 8.2.1 of 16th february, to a dev like 7.2.23/24 (which of theese 2 is better?), i must do something? factory reset? wipe data? wipe cache & dalvik? unlock?? something?

sorry guys, to pass from a stable 8.2.1 of 16th february, to a dev like 7.2.23/24 (which of theese 2 is better?), i must do something? factory reset? wipe data? wipe cache & dalvik? unlock?? something?
I think you must install dev 6.12.22 first (don't need to wipe data) then install 7.2.23 from updater app. Unlock bootloader and install twrp.

Reactions: iamme729
i flashed 7.2.9.. i reunlock my bootloader correctly, and install twrp.. to flash N upgrades now, i have to flash it from twrp or updater? and at every upgrades i'd must unlock my bl?

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk