urgent help please!

rudizr

Members
Apr 16, 2012
I entered CWM, erased data settings, wiped dalvik and cache, formatted system, but now I can not install the ZIP file of MIUI !! I get an error "installation aborted" !
what can I do? I have no phone right now, and I can't transfer any other ROM file to the phone because the USB mode dose not work !

Restore the backup you should of taken :eek:

You can boot into MIUI still as long as you didn't wipe system.

(Moved into Q and A, as this is not a bug)

I did wipe the system, and I did a backup only through MIUI backup tool, which as I know backups only the system settings and apps and gallery,music and such stuff..

and why do I keep getting the "installation aborted"??? I tried two different ROMs, and both the same !

Rudizr you can copy a new .zip file to your SD card by mounting it in CWM and connecting it to your computer.
In CWM go to Mounts and Storage and mount your sdcard.
Otherwise if you have an additional memory card like in the SGS2 then you can put the zip on there and install from there.

Rudizr you can copy a new .zip file to your SD card by mounting it in CWM and connecting it to your computer.
In CWM go to Mounts and Storage and mount your sdcard.
Otherwise if you have an additional memory card like in the SGS2 then you can put the zip on there and install from there.
the problem is the mount and storange and mount your sdcard does not work !!! i dont know why! and i don't have any sd card nearby !

If the problem is related to your CWM then you can always try reflashing the latest one through Odin.

What I would do is use Odin and flash a stock ICS ROM onto your phone.
Then flash the newest CWM and reinstall MIUI

prob
If the problem is related to your CWM then you can always try reflashing the latest one through Odin.

What I would do is use Odin and flash a stock ICS ROM onto your phone.
Then flash the newest CWM and reinstall MIUI
problem is odin wont recongnize the device !!