v5 installation error..hanged note 2 !!!

littlehearts

Members
Mar 26, 2014
Hi, anyone please help me how to solve this problem. im new to MIUI ROM installation, just followed as read before somewhere in here i.e from MIUI website how to install MIUI ROM on my GALAXY NOTE 2. So i have downloaded ROM MANAGER from playstore and also V5(4.3.28) from MIUI OFFICIAL website and later i just went through RECOVERY MODE and tried to install zip folder downloaded and added to sd card V5 (4.3.28) , and then did reboot. im not sure something went wrong and now i cnt use my mobile. i rebooted and it started showing MIUI logo on the screen hanged up. Dont knw what should i do, as im helpless how to proceed to get my mobile work back again. Hope u understand my problem and help me by replying me asap. ty

Hi, anyone please help me how to solve this problem. im new to MIUI ROM installation, just followed as read before somewhere in here i.e from MIUI website how to install MIUI ROM on my GALAXY NOTE 2. So i have downloaded ROM MANAGER from playstore and also V5(4.3.28) from MIUI OFFICIAL website and later i just went through RECOVERY MODE and tried to install zip folder downloaded and added to sd card V5 (4.3.28) , and then did reboot. im not sure something went wrong and now i cnt use my mobile. i rebooted and it started showing MIUI logo on the screen hanged up. Dont knw what should i do, as im helpless how to proceed to get my mobile work back again. Hope u understand my problem and help me by replying me asap. ty
u must wait for first boot 5-10 min.
but if rom doesnt boot u have to flash sammy rom via odin