V6 Download problem

Tamir.Ae

Members
Jun 11, 2014
Hi

I have 2 problem at v6 (i think the tha tit's the same problem):
1. When i get files to download at any app (e.g. gmail), thew downloads app try to download them with any success, it say it waiting to WLAN even the the size limit is unlimited. (what cause a lot of battery waste).

2. When other device connect via my hotspot, they can't surfing at the browser or download any data.

If i will not found solutions for these problems, i will be back to v5. i understand that i need use flash tool for that. is there a guide for that?

Thanks for your help.

I have the opposite problem with this issue. In the downloads app, I have set the Download size limit = Unlimited. However, when gmail tries to download mail with attachments(any size) it will require a WLAN to download. This seriously inhibits productivity. Release the kernel source so that we can just some proper ROMS on this otherwise fine piece of hardware.

Ben li: did you check your firewall settings? In rules check that Gmail has an access over 3g allowed.

Thanks for your quick reply. Where are firewall settings located in settings?

Go to Security (green icon with white cross - it is an app located somewhere on your screen, not in the settings) and there click on the first icon left up (rules).

Thanks for the assistance. It is my own stupidity that I didn't realize this was a MIUI V6 thread. I am on 5.2.6 BETA. Anyways, perhaps this is fixed in 6 but as there's no developer with room, I'll still with 5.

Thanks!