V8.1.3 Bugs

Romanos

Members
Nov 11, 2016
Hey, i just installed eu v8.1.3, previouslly on global stable v8.0.5. starting of i cant restore from previous backups even though i made sure i had, and while i get a notification "previous backup found, do you wish to restore/" when i press restore it says no backup. also the weather app cant locate me and when i try to put my location manually it says "couldnt connent to network". i flashed the version via twrp and did a cache and davlick whipe before and after the flash. can anybody help me?

Hey, i just installed eu v8.1.3, previouslly on global stable v8.0.5. starting of i cant restore from previous backups even though i made sure i had, and while i get a notification "previous backup found, do you wish to restore/" when i press restore it says no backup. also the weather app cant locate me and when i try to put my location manually it says "couldnt connent to network". i flashed the version via twrp and did a cache and davlick whipe before and after the flash. can anybody help me?
Same here, I had to rearrange home and apps manually, I'm also unable to sync SMS with MiCloud (I've tried differents way in oreder to sort it out but with no success).....weather app doesn't work also for me

My weather app correctly shows the location I had set up on 8.1.1.0, but when swiping down to update, it shows a "Can't connect to network" on the bottom...

Reactions: icibt
I have the weather app problem as well + the losing my bluetooth pairings randomly which seems to persist from 8.1.1.0. Does anyone know how can I log what is removing my bluetooth pairings?

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk