V8/9/10/11/12 Themes

New battery icon now in my themes!
046da36682c0066d8ea598a31c83fb00.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Here is the new battery mtz., Import it to theme app, go to My account, customize theme and apply statusbar.

cb4ba53a7f3db4fad494ecf5a78416f6.jpg
Hi this one is making the battery icon good but also making the notification and quick settings transparent in light theme, dark mode is black as it should, can you make the theme to change only the battery icon ?

EDIT : Nevermind, i did it myself :p thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Superwitschi
Here is the default theme with new battery icon. Import it to theme app and apply it.

cb4ba53a7f3db4fad494ecf5a78416f6.jpg
Can you adjust the text color of notifications and push notifications to white in the light mode (or background push notifications to transparent)? Black is hard to see. Thank you!

WildThing available

Superwitschi Designs

Can you please explain for a newbie how to find your themes in the store? Can I search for your designer name or for the name of a theme?

Thanks. Searching for "blackcolors" I can't find a theme, searching for superwitschi I find a couple of themes but not the last one you posted screenshots of.

Btw. I am now using your "cold mountain" theme and its great except that if I drag down the notification area the content preview of gmail and whatsapp is show with black text on dark grey background.

@Superwitschi :

I apologize, Whatsapp now appears properly, no longer black text and Gmail only shows the subject of a new email with black text on dark grey, the content preview is actually white on dark grey and as such readable.

@Superwitschi :

I apologize, Whatsapp now appears properly, no longer black text and Gmail only shows the subject of a new email with black text on dark grey, the content preview is actually white on dark grey and as such readable.
BlackColors theme is not at theme store till now. Coming soon!

Superwitschi Designs