New Vibration Intensity Setting In Sound Missing

HaShLo

Members
May 17, 2011
Hi Guys,

At the official site is in the current global Version of MIUI is under Settings->Sounds the possibility to set the intensity of vibration, but in the current version of xiaomi.eu it is missing , i want to ask why? I ask because the current settings of the vibration is too strong for me , it is too high i want it little bit lighter and smoother .

My device is the Xiaomi Mi4

Thanks

Reactions: Szunny
Yep, dunno why they removed it.

Sent from my Redmi Note 2

Its very horrible, this strong vibration by typing in with the keyboard they should add these setting again

Same problem on Redmi Note 2 and 5.10.8. Vibration strength is annoying, I had to turn it off

Same issue here. Vibration is set too hight than the 5.9.24 rom version. Please add the option in next release to set the vibration level.

Redmi note 2 prime 32Gb 5.10.8

Hi Guys,

At the official site is in the current global Version of MIUI is under Settings->Sounds the possibility to set the intensity of vibration, but in the current version of xiaomi.eu it is missing , i want to ask why? I ask because the current settings of the vibration is too strong for me , it is too high i want it little bit lighter and smoother .

My device is the Xiaomi Mi4

Thanks
The global rom is much older than current dev versions from xiaomi.eu, where this option was removed.

Wysłano z MI Note

Official global version 5.9.16 , Official China Version 5.10.8 . In both versions possible to set it. Xiaomi.eu version 5.10.8 not possible. First whaatt??????? That what you say is crazy because the global Version is not so old the second is dev versions are always taken from china version to translate it and they are the same version so Why you remove this ? Whats the reason?

Same here, I hope in the next update!

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 2 Prime - MIUI V7 Hermes 5.10.8 EU

Same issue. MIUI V7 5.9.25 Beta Rom on Xiaomi mi3. Previous preset intensity is perfect. Last Monday, i got this update and vibration is too strong. Vibration setting also not found in the setting. Please enable it in next update.