New Vibration Mi3

roby.crotta64

Members
Jan 27, 2016
Xiaomi mi3 vibration doesn't work well, i have a lot of problems of vibration and i don't now how to resolve it, the vibration is disturbed and insopportable

Inviato dal mio MI 3W utilizzando Tapatalk

Xiaomi mi3 vibration doesn't work well, i have a lot of problems of vibration and i don't now how to resolve it, the vibration is disturbed and insopportable

If you have upgraded to MIUI based on Marshmallow, then please go to Settings > Sound & vibration and disable and then again enable two options "Also vibrate for calls" and "Vibrate on touch". You need to disable both of these options and then enable them again.

I have done it, but the problem has not changed.. The vibration it's similar to a tractor.. But it's a software problem because it's do that only in miui 7 miui 6 vibration work well and perfect

If you have upgraded to MIUI based on Marshmallow, then please go to Settings > Sound & vibration and disable and then again enable two options "Also vibrate for calls" and "Vibrate on touch". You need to disable both of these options and then enable them again.
When i get the phone on the table the vibration does mot have any problems but when i use in hands the phone vibration is like a tractor

It changes vibration only about the vibration when i touch display....but level for whatsapp messages and incoming call remains the same and horrible....it's a software bug.....