Video Review: Xiaomi Redmi Pro 64gb With Helio X25

paul_1991

Members
Sep 28, 2015
Hello guys as always I want to share with you my video review of the Xiaomi Redmi Pro with CPU Mediatek Helio X25, 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. I bought it on iBuyGou.

The video review is in italian but it contains a lot of useful information and benchmark.
One bug that I found: read speed memory is limited to 50MB/s (firmware bug?) while the read speed is very good and it is around 120 MB/s.

Please if you like my video leave a liked directly on YouTube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hello guys as always I want to share with you my video review of the Xiaomi Redmi Pro with CPU Mediatek Helio X25, 3GB of RAM and 64GB of internal memory. I bought it on iBuyGou.

The video review is in italian but it contains a lot of useful information and benchmark.
One bug that I found: read speed memory is limited to 50MB/s (firmware bug?) while the read speed is very good and it is around 120 MB/s.

Please if you like my video leave a liked directly on YouTube.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Paolo! :)
Do u have try to install last China Developer Rom (with MIUI V8) for testing battery and contact sync problem?

Hi Paolo! :)
Do u have try to install last China Developer Rom (with MIUI V8) for testing battery and contact sync problem?
I just saw the rom this morning. I'm waiting a tested recovery before flashing the rom on my device. What about root and bootloader unlocking?

So ....China dev rom don't require bootloader unlocked. I think China dev has root available via menu. If u want to unlock the bootloader, need to use this link.

In a nutshell, a great phone in everything but the camera, with poor low light and front camera performance.

I wish they did the dual rears with a dedicated black and white camera like the Huawei P9 or Leeco-Coolpad Cool1.

Still I don't use my phone camera that much so it's okay. Just seems like a missed opportunity.

Last edited:
Installed the MIUI 8! It works well but there is a very annoying alert error. I will post some photos on my blog later today.

Very annoying BUG - XIAOMI REDMI PRO - MIUI 8

I started having issues with the wifi module of the phone, whenever i try to connect to wifi network ( i.e 100\20mb @ home ) i keep getting the error message in the image posted. Basically whenever i use the WIFI network the phone won't download at more than 50kb\s and apps ( google play aswell ) won't work\ gives network timeout error

14114002_10209914148360885_121802643_o.jpg
14114642_10209914158201131_2047158499_o.jpg

Hi !
I'm going to buy a phone like yours.
If you do a video on how flesshed onto the that rom. I think it would be a great success, even Italian.
I think a lot of people, this will be the first Xiaomi Phone