New Waze not working with Android auto

IJURE

Members
Oct 13, 2020
Hello! just bought my first Xiaomi mi note 10 lite, installed MIUI Global 12.0.1. My only problem is that Waze does not work with Android auto. Its shows the road, starts driving and then just stops. Location allowed while using app. Tried battery optimization for waze, android auto and google play services. Nothing works. Though google maps work just fine. Any ideas what to do??

Hello! just bought my first Xiaomi mi note 10 lite, installed MIUI Global 12.0.1. My only problem is that Waze does not work with Android auto. Its shows the road, starts driving and then just stops. Location allowed while using app. Tried battery optimization for waze, android auto and google play services. Nothing works. Though google maps work just fine. Any ideas what to do??
Enable it to auto start and disable battery optimization and reboot phone. Works for me.

Also if you are not using Xiaomi.eu custom rom, please report the bug to official c.mi.com forum or report the bug using the report bug app.

It works great just set no restriction in battery saver for Waze

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk