Weak signal strength

Sanjay

Members
Feb 23, 2012
I recently started using miui and it's great or should I say "WOW". I'm throughly impressed with each and every feature and I absolutely love it. I have google Nexus One. However, I'm facing a problem of weak network signal strength at many places. I tried still continuing with miui simply because of I love it but now the problem is becoming too much. I reverted back the original rom and the signal strength is good again, no problems at all. So I can again switched back to miui to see if the problem is solved but no, with miui rom I still have the network signal issue.
Do you have a solution? This is important because I want to use miui and don't want to go back to the original rom. Please let me know what can be done. I'm in India.

Reactions: mrplibble
Hey guys I'm suffering the same problem... ever since the second update in February for miui on HTC hd2.
any solutions would be gratefully appreciated.

I'm in the uk btw.

Cheers

Christian.

Hey guys I'm suffering the same problem... ever since the second update in February for miui on HTC hd2.
any solutions would be gratefully appreciated.

I'm in the uk btw.

Cheers

Christian.
Haven't had any solution/reply yet. Someone suggested installing a new modem could be helpful, I haven't tried it though.

The only thing I can suggest is to try different radios.

I had a weak signal (not just with MIUI) on my DHD, and at home I only had a 2g connection. The latest radio has given me full signal strength and HSDPA.

Sent from the App that Time Forgot