Weekly 5.10.8 And Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Advanced (32 Gb - 2,2 Ghz)

Pauli99

Members
Feb 15, 2016
Dear all. I have ordered a Xiaomi Note 2 with 32 GB and i think it will be full with Bloatware. My idea was to flash the Version directly with the Weekly 5.10.8. I get the hint, that i don't need to install a new TWRP Recovery. This would be the easiest way for me to use the Xiaomi Updater App. The problem ist, that this Version is no more available on you Side. May be you can help me? This would be really nice. Thanks a lot!

No i have MIUI version: MIUI 66.77.55.00 (LHMCNCH). This Firmware is Full of Malware. I want to install the Weekly 5.10.8 with the Xiaomi Updater.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

No i have MIUI version: MIUI 66.77.55.00 (LHMCNCH). This Firmware is Full of Malware. I want to install the Weekly 5.10.8 with the Xiaomi Updater.

Ok. Make a scan with the antivirus, then you wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalwik. You can try without TWRP, but if you can not install TWRP. There are many guides in Youtube. Excuse my English. I suggest ROM 1.6.29;)

Thank you for your hints. The easiest way is to install the Weekly 5.10.8, because i need not to install TWRP.

Hi Stefano, the problem ist that the MIUI 66.77.55.00 (LHMCNCH) and no Weekly Firmware is installed. So i have to change the complete Firmware. If i want ti install a actual Xiaomi.Eu Firmware, than i have to change the TWRP. With the Weekly 5.10.8 i have not to do this. I need only the Rom from the Weekly 5.10.8 but it is no more on your side.

Hi Stefano, the problem ist that the MIUI 66.77.55.00 (LHMCNCH) and no Weekly Firmware is installed. So i have to change the complete Firmware. If i want ti install a actual Xiaomi.Eu Firmware, than i have to change the TWRP. With the Weekly 5.10.8 i have not to do this. I need only the Rom from the Weekly 5.10.8 but it is no more on your side.
Okay just the 5.10.8? I 5.9.18 and 5.9.24 in the pc