Weekly crashed after OTA -MI 9T Davinci -

joakin2k

Members
Feb 3, 2019
Good day, I have a Xiaomi Mi 9T "Davinci" with latest weekly, when OTA arrived via updater I use it , then it send me to TWRP (mauronofrio 3.3.1-12) it's the official dev...

And then TWRP started the script and seems to flash when suddenly was in a loop to TWRP ...
Then tried to flash the file downloaded by the Updater app and end in a soft brick to bootloader...

Is there a recommended TWRP for EU OTA Script ?

Good day, I have a Xiaomi Mi 9T "Davinci" with latest weekly, when OTA arrived via updater I use it , then it send me to TWRP (mauronofrio 3.3.1-12) it's the official dev...

And then TWRP started the script and seems to flash when suddenly was in a loop to TWRP ...
Then tried to flash the file downloaded by the Updater app and end in a soft brick to bootloader...

Is there a recommended TWRP for EU OTA Script ?
Installed Magisk before? => You may need to disable some modules before flashing a ROM update. You can also use Magisk "uninstaller" zip package after a ROM update to fix it.
Installed my K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch before? => Donwload latest patch version and flash it.

Installed Magisk before? => You may need to disable some modules before flashing a ROM update. You can also use Magisk "uninstaller" zip package after a ROM update to fix it.
Installed my K20 to Mi 9T conversion patch before? => Donwload latest patch version and flash it.
I was only root with vanced module , I was thinking in TWRP fault but I don't think so because is from the same Dev (Mauronofrio that made the official) and this version (-12) is newer ...
Magisk uninstaller ?... That could be ?... Uninstall Magisk/update/reinstall Magisk ?