New [Weekly] Dual Apps not working on Mi 10 Ultra

Hello, this is more like a workaround, but would you like to use island app https://island.oasisfeng.com/ for dual apps? I'm using it on my mi 10 and I think it works much better/easier than the native dual app feature.
Yeh! That's good !
While our developers denying clone app problem just on xiaomi.eu version, that decision can help to wait for next stable version ( probably 12.5 of new ROM). Maybe up to 12.5 stable they will solve these bugs.

Yeh! That's good !
While our developers denying clone app problem just on xiaomi.eu version, that decision can help to wait for next stable version ( probably 12.5 of new ROM). Maybe up to 12.5 stable they will solve these bugs.
Wow, denying the problem? Did you provide a logcat or anything to help - this was requested a few times...

Wow, denying the problem? Did you provide a logcat or anything to help - this was requested a few times...
Sorry I am not a developer or something like that. I even have no idea how to create that logcat ( whatever it is ).
What shell I do ?

Lol, I ~don't think he's denying the problem, it's I think a long time and known issue, but a log file would probably help them understand and maybe fix the problem in the future.

Thanks a lot to xiaomi.eu team !
Last update has fixed that terrible problem with clones !
Just updated - everything works just fine !
Thank you guys !

Reactions: ingbrzy
Our Dual apps fix is relevant to Stables only, and only fixes the issue where apps are starting to force-close when Dual apps feature is enabled.
We have no information regarding the rebooting issue reported by the OP on Weekly.

I had this problem when I installed 21.2.3 on my MI10T and I solved it as follows: I entered the dual app and gave adjustment and from there, delete dual app accounts.

I'm sorry for my English.

Reactions: Poney70
No issue on weekly Rom 21.2.3 with Xiaomi Mi 10 Ultra.
I had issues on the stable, but with weekly it works perfect. I have WhatsApp, Amazon even Lidl and all work perfect.

I had this problem when I installed 21.2.3 on my MI10T and I solved it as follows: I entered the dual app and gave adjustment and from there, delete dual app accounts.

I'm sorry for my English.
Damm that worked like a charm!
Thanks brooo

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk