Weekly Vs Stable Rom

Savior

Members
Nov 3, 2017
Which rom consumes less between weekly and stable? I noticed that the weekly consumes more standby than the global, the stable china consumes as much as the global?

Reactions: aquibkhan
Which rom consumes less between weekly and stable? I noticed that the weekly consumes more standby than the global, the stable china consumes as much as the global?
There's no generic answer for this, it can change on every update.

for me battery life for these last weeks on stable are better...
but idk why camera is better on weekly roms

for me battery life for these last weeks on stable are better...
but idk why camera is better on weekly roms
I guess they're experimenting with the camera now, but the experiments are too... well... experimental for a stable release. Hence they don't update stable ROM with it. I miss the noise-free video recording from 9.2.2.0, but in that ROM the camera has different flaws as well, which 9.5.X.Y fixed. What a dilemma...

Reactions: vageloudakis
I guess they're experimenting with the camera now, but the experiments are too... well... experimental for a stable release. Hence they don't update stable ROM with it. I miss the noise-free video recording from 9.2.2.0, but in that ROM the camera has different flaws as well, which 9.5.X.Y fixed. What a dilemma...
958 are much better than 954,for battery and camera too,

958 are much better than 954,for battery and camera too,
For me battery is just the same, but camera indeed slightly better with more features. I just hated the way they write changelog (optimize system performance and fix bugs are too damn generic), so we must dig in ourselves to know what the actual changes are.