[Weekly] Wallpaper Scroll Disabling Mod

before I flash this... is there a way to revert if i don't like this, without starting from scratch?

Edit: Nevermind. Just noticed this only replaces the launcher APK. that's easy enough to revert back to if needed :)

Edit 2: The zip isn't signed correctly. Just thought I'd let you know

before I flash this... is there a way to revert if i don't like this, without starting from scratch?

Edit: Nevermind. Just noticed this only replaces the launcher APK. that's easy enough to revert back to if needed :)

i packaged the zip on my phone and was too lazy to sign it.. lol sorry :p

miui

How do I sign it correctly? I want to flash this.

Is this post dead?? I really want to stop my wallpaper scrolling but haven't had an update for 2 weeks or so.. :-(

Sent from my HTC Desire using the miui-dev.com Forums App

It's not working every time I try to flash it, I'm using the Clockwork Mod recovery BTW! I can't get it to work, I really want the wallpaper hack too!

after the whole miui-dev/miui.us debacle, stiffspliff is no longer a part of this website (account still exists if he ever returns, though) so that's how this thread died so quickly. The situation is more complicated than is worth explaining... But as far as this mod goes, yes the one attached in the first post should work, however the apk is outdated and not advised to be used. the same mod can be attempted to be done on your own, as long as you're comfortable with file editing. follow these directions

Already found the way to do it automatically and it actually gave me a nice idea of doing an auto-modding tool for MIUI.
When I have some time I'll start working on that.

So finished the script yesterday and posted it, but sadly it's been waiting for moderator approval for the last 9 hours...
Once is approved I'll post the link here.

So whats the deal man did you get approval for this? I really would like this mod again!!!